Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anfield parking

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Anyone got any advice on parking near Anfield? Would prefer somewhere a) that enables a fairly quick getaway afterwards (it's a long drive home) and b) would leave the car with its hubcaps still attached afterwards, if that's not too preposterous an idea. Seriously, any advice appreciated.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I worked in the Anfield area - my answer is don't ! Park in the town centre /dock and get a taxi. If you are on the dock rd you'll get a quick exit via speke.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Anyone got any advice on parking near Anfield? Would prefer somewhere a) that enables a fairly quick getaway afterwards (it's a long drive home) and b) would leave the car with its hubcaps still attached afterwards, if that's not too preposterous an idea. Seriously, any advice appreciated.
last time I drove to Anfield my hubcaps were left on. Mind you, I paid a local SCROTE a pound to mind them. That's about three pounds in modern money. :)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
meind yer caagh mista? (sp?)

My uncle's a STH at Anfield, he gives them £1 before the game and promises them another £1 when he gets back after the game. Most of the time they've f***ed off by then and bought their dime bag, so it only costs him a quid.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Quite fancy this groundspottingly good idea of parking at GOODISON for 10 quid, assuming that's safe.

meind yer caagh mista? (sp?)

My uncle's a STH at Anfield, he gives them £1 before the game and promises them another £1 when he gets back after the game. Most of the time they've f***ed off by then and bought their dime bag, so it only costs him a quid.

seriously though, we took a mini bus up there in 1990 and parked in what appeared a bit of a dodgy area, the driver ripped a fiver in half gave it to the head lad with the promise of the other half after the match if it was 'looked after', both parties were good to their word

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I went to Anfield last season and parked in a nearby school(think that's what it was?) car park. It cost £10 and was patrolled by the people running it. It's on the Goodison end of Stanley Park :thumbsup: worth a try:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here