Andy Naylor (this is fixtures)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Seriously pisses me off with his usual pre game banter - always negative - usually drawing attention to some of our weaknesses - and highlighting that we shouldn't be up for games !!!!

How does he get paid to go to every game?

His twitter tonight just pisses me off like no other - especially saying we will be leaving feeling blue WTF!!!!!

GET NAYLOR :shit: OUT !!!!!!

Rant over

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus
Red scarf giveaway is not just for fans. A pile of them in the press room too. Good time for #bhafc to leave Cardiff feeling blue.

How is that negative?

when i feel blue I feel like shit - therefore if we leave Cardiff feeling blue we have lost !!! Surely you get that?

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
when i feel blue I feel like shit - therefore if we leave Cardiff feeling blue we have lost !!! Surely you get that?

It's an ambiguous sentence its not necessarily negative.

- - - Updated - - -

It's an ambiguous sentence its not necessarily negative.

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
It isn't just this specific tweet - there are several - plus his Arsegas columns of poo - too negative. I don't think we need a biased opinion on us but some of his stuff gets on my tits.

- - - Updated - - -

It isn't just this specific tweet - there are several - plus his Arsegas columns of poo - too negative. I don't think we need a biased opinion on us but some of his stuff gets on my tits.

- - - Updated - - -

Jerryatric

NSC Patron
Jul 18, 2003
Worthing
Give the man a break! I think he does a pretty good job.

- - - Updated - - -

Give the man a break! I think he does a pretty good job.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Everytime someone posts a thread about Andy Naylor, he murders a kitten.

I beg you all to stop this madness.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Seriously pisses me off with his usual pre game banter - always negative - usually drawing attention to some of our weaknesses - and highlighting that we shouldn't be up for games !!!!

His twitter tonight just pisses me off like no other - especially saying we will be leaving feeling blue WTF!!!!!

Rant over

Feel better now?

Feb 14, 2010
I think the Argus has never got over the Gulls Eye lads finding out about the big news of the sale of the goldstone and all the news through the troubles first. The paper also always plays catch up with current news but I don't think they should worry about being first to the story in these days of internet. They should (in my view) write better articles instead and reflect on what has happened in a considered, thoughtful way instead of worrying about beating some insider to the keyboard. A well thought out article after an event is more interesting than who broke a story first, especially in this day and age when the internet will likely always break news first.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ

Rant over

1 chill pill coming straight up.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6

He means Cardiff the team, not the place. But I don't imagine having a multitude of people explain that to you will change your opinion, so please do continue to be inexplicably angry on the day we beat the runaway league leaders away from home.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
How strange.

In the past I've never been much of a Naylor fan, but I like his Twitter. Never strikes me as negative at all. Usually quite reasonable and due to the 140 character limit I think it's the perfect medium for him. Always a feature of my 'matchday' sat in front of my computer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports