Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Naylor on Twitter

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Because the **** is paid to report on Brighton games.
If he's not even watching, where is he earning his money?

2 Things:

1) Halftime

2) You seem like a very angry person.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
His coverage of the Albion is pretty good IMO, and he's right about Liam, we need shot of any player that has lost interest.
Just like Liverpool should have got shot of Suarez. If we don't need him, and we get enough money, then yes, let him go, but don't get shot of players just because they want to go.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
In the SIXTY tweets since the teams were unveiled, the number of tweets that one would suggest were not about the actual game in front of him was TWO.

He should be watching and reporting on the game, not arsing around on his iPhone.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He should be watching and reporting on the game, not arsing around on his iPhone.

How is he going to tweet about the game, if you wish to ban him from using a gadget to provide a live report? I'd imagine all good reporters have a live videprinter running somewhere to keep abreast with all the scores, particularly those relevant to the team they are reporting on and as a matter of general interest.

Do you read NSC during work hours?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Follow his updates on the games when I can't get there and he is such a pessimist and everything he says is basically negative about us.
Today it was LB should think about putting in another transfer request as Sunderland were 3-1 up at the time. So I tweeted him to concentrate on our game and do what he is paid for.

Got a message from him saying I'm so rude and if I don't like it don't follow him

If you can't take it don't try and give it.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He is paid to watch and report on our games on a Saturday not watch premiership updates !!
It would be like someone working for Asda but keeping and eye on the doors at Tesco's all the time they are there
And no I won't follow the knob anymore

Absolutely. You'd never get any posts on NSC about other clubs, even Palace, whilst we are playing.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I hate journo's who report on the club they support much rather have some one who can give a true picture of whats going on on and off the field rather than some rose tinted scarfer who tows the club line however bad or dire the situation is.

The ones that really wind me up are the big newspaper ones that follow Arsenal, Manure Chelsea Liverpool etc - with them they have perfected the art of reporting a game of two teams but only mentioning one club.

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
He tweeted earlier reminding everyone of the zero policy adopted by the Albion about flares. Got to admit I was a bit worried about my jeans and getting thrown out.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just like Liverpool should have got shot of Suarez. If we don't need him, and we get enough money, then yes, let him go, but don't get shot of players just because they want to go.

Liverpool agreed to pay 200k a week to Suarez to persuade him and look on course for the Champions League next season. TOTALLY different to the Bridcutt situation. We need to get shot of a player who has no interest in playing for us and can at least triple his wages and go up a division when he fecks off :rolleyes:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Twitter is great, but then ruined by people like the OP.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Maybe he checked during the time Crofts was down injured :shrug:

Mind you it does take AGES to write and send a tweet...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here