Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Naylor at it again

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I think he (@portlock seagull , rather than Naylor) has a point. Naylor's job IS simply to sell papers / generate clicks on the Argus website. Thus, stirring up interest IS understandable, and despite what many suggest, he really doesn't do MUCH trolling.

The MiKe Dean comparison isn't fair - Naylor's role should include an element of attention-seeking, whilst Dean just thinks that his should.
Fair enough but after reading this are you more or less likely to pick up a paper to see what Naylors has written?

I know the answer from me is a lot less likely.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Fair enough but after reading this are you more or less likely to pick up a paper to see what Naylors has written?

I know the answer from me is a lot less likely.

I rarely read his opinion pieces tbh. I read news stories, but that's about it.

I genuinely think his writing is okay though, and personally am GLAD he's NOT an Albion fan. That allows him to be more subjective, in theory.

What I really DON'T like from him, is his whinging about the 'hardships' of doing his job - like his tweet hoping Ipswich would win because he couldn't be arsed travelling to Lincoln. That IS crappy - many, many people, some of them with the talent to do his job, would ****ing LOVE to be in his privileged position of being paid to watch and report on sport.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I won't got near The Arsegas, but that's nothing to do with Naylor. More the nobs in charge of the front section.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
So who is Leicester's main rival then? And please don't say Forest or Derby as its not true. Your highlighted point from Easy 10's post might have just bitten you on the bum..
I believe it is Forest, but of course they are preoccipied with Derby,.. its is a 3 way rivalry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here