Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Murray v Novak Djokovic Final now on

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We are supposed to be shopping then the gym. Doesn't look like that is how today will pan out. #wifegoneinthetennis. #comeonandy

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thank god tennis has such a stringent performance enhancing drug policy and testing procedure in place.

It would be a shame to watch such compelling super human combative sport and think it's all based on a lie.

...oh wait a minute.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
So what? Who really cares? As long as they give their all for the team.

Anyway, this is getting boring and ruining the thread for others so I'm not going to bother arguing anymore.

Come on Murray!
What you really mean is 'actually, he's got a point there , they obviously don't feel British or they'd sing the anthem, they were really only there for their own ends, whatever they may be'.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Thank god tennis has such a stringent performance enhancing drug policy and testing procedure in place.

It would be a shame to watch such compelling super human combative sport and think it's all based on a lie.

...oh wait a minute.

Oh Stat, just enjoy it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh Stat, just enjoy it.
I am, but the point still stands.

It would be a shame if such a great contest were to actually come down to who 'owns' the best chemist.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Is that the same Olympics where the 'British ' football team refused to sing the national anthem ?

Well if I was Scottish I would not sing The National anthem if I was lucky enough to represent GB at anything.
"Crush the rebellious Scots' in the 4th or 5th verse I think would swing it for me.

Anyway, come on Andy.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Well if I was Scottish I would not sing The National anthem if I was lucky enough to represent GB at anything.
"Crush the rebellious Scots' in the 4th or 5th verse I think would swing it for me.

Anyway, come on Andy.

All the more reason to change it. Jerusalem should be the new anthem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here