Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Android Season Ticket - Not Updated Game

Chibberdy

Apr 22, 2023
I'm assuming I'm not alone in the Android version of the season ticket not updating from the Wolves game to the Man Utd game yet after last week's issues?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Mine has no issue

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
I had issues last week, contacted the helpdesk and got my ticket back on my phone with no problems. Updated to Man U now

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm assuming I'm not alone in the Android version of the season ticket not updating from the Wolves game to the Man Utd game yet after last week's issues?
You are not alone....

Luckily (?) I can't go. Nevertheless....

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Mine has updated. I was more worried when it disappeared completely ahead of the Wolves game 😂

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
I phoned supporter services last Thursday as ticket had not updated ahead of Wolves game. They assured me that, even if my S/T didn't show the correct match it would still work to admit me as all games are loaded. That's fine, I said but what about using at a station or on a train where it shows the incorrect match/date? They didn't think that was an issue and this was a known issue with Android they were working to correct.

I wasn't so sure but following day ticket updated to Wolves and has now moved to Man Utd.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
still got Wembley, Wolves and Southampton lol.

You can remove the Wembley one, it's not needed to get into The Amex.

But, Wolves and Southampton?
Do you have 2 X ST's, or are they seperate game by game tickets?

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
this happens all the time, its not a problem, if you do a search there must be dozens of threads about season tickets showing previous games (iphone and android), even if your ticket doesnt update, it will still work

99% of tickets updsate before the match, and for all the thousands of posts about it, you will be hard pushed to finsd one where it was a problem come match day

Last weeks issues were a different thing, but even so I dont think there were any hassls with people getting into the match

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mine is showing Newcastle............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here