Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Andrew Neil Carves up Boris - a preview

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I did try but your Mum’s all booked up. Luckily your Mrs takes walk ins.
Sorry about the rug, she didn’t tell me she was a squirter.

Have a lovely day.

More nastiness. And all entirely ridiculous. You must be very lonely, maybe you should seek some residential treatment/accomodation?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I did try but your Mum’s all booked up. Luckily your Mrs takes walk ins.
Sorry about the rug, she didn’t tell me she was a squirter.

Have a lovely day.

I see some terribly childish sub 8 year old rubbish written on here but that takes the biscuit.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I see some terribly childish sub 8 year old rubbish written on here but that takes the biscuit.

I don’t disagree. Deliberately so. I don’t feel “jokes” about mental health deserve anything else.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
More nastiness. And all entirely ridiculous. You must be very lonely, maybe you should seek some residential treatment/accomodation?

Serious question; what sort of response are you hoping for when you accuse people of having mental health issues? All because they have a different political standpoint than you. I’ve seen you do it on here to others before and it’s not a good look.

Perhaps take some time and reflect a little bit on some of your rhetoric. You may find cutting out the bile garners more agreeable responses.

Personally I think you’re one of the very few seriously nasty posters on here and I shan’t be engaging with you again.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I don’t disagree. Deliberately so. I don’t feel “jokes” about mental health deserve anything else.

I can't admit to following the threads on this, but nevertheless, that quote deserves nothing but astonishment.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I can't admit to following the threads on this, but nevertheless, that quote deserves nothing but astonishment.

Well, I’m not proud of it but it’s happened. Let’s all try and live with it. I will.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Serious question; what sort of response are you hoping for when you accuse people of having mental health issues?

Perhaps take some time and reflect a little bit on some of your rhetoric.

Accuse? You make it sound like mental health issues are something to be ashamed of.

I did also suggest that it could be high blood pressure that is causing your angry responses.

Either way, you really should drop the nastiness, the insults, and anger at those who dare not to fall in line with your decision of how everyone should vote, and how the world should be. It does you no favours.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Accuse? You make it sound like mental health issues are something to be ashamed of.

I did also suggest that it could be high blood pressure that is causing your angry responses.

Either way, you really should drop the nastiness, the insults, and anger at those who dare not to fall in line with your decision of how everyone should vote, and how the world should be. It does you no favours.

Well, unless I’m mistaken you are neither a mental health professional or a medical doctor. In fact, from what I can tell you seem to be nothing more than a Melly gobshite. So, if it’s all the same, and not seen as too “nasty” or “angry” I’ll be ignoring your opinion.
:thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
e31.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Once the question actually posed has been addressed and answered, then AN lets things flow nicely.

Until that point, he doesn't let go. And rightly so.

Plus AN doesn’t allow furtive sidetracking, in the precious 30 minutes. On Tuesday evening he stated firmly “No, I ask the questions”, cutting dead a well trodden faux question (propaganda for the cameras).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here