Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Andrew Lloyd Webber bragging to his mates.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"Polter Geist, Superstar
Do you think you're what they say you are?"

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I had some odd activity in the flat I live in now. A combination of things. It wasn't really that worrying, although I wasn't keen when the television was switched on in the early hours.

One evening I couldn't find something and I felt straight away I was being messed around. I'd checked the desk in front of me, all around me. I got really annoyed and said 'knock it off' to whatever it was. The item then appeared on the desk in front of me.

I've had nothing happen since and I actually feel quite bad about it. Whatever it was, I just think it wanted attention.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
1704294801200.png

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
See that poltergeist? I had her. She was crap.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Lord Lloyd Webber said: "I did have a house in Eaton Square which had a poltergeist. It would do things like take theatre scripts and put them in a neat pile in some obscure room.

Lloyd Webber getting confused between an unseen spectral presence and "the cleaner".

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Lord Lloyd Webber said: "I did have a house in Eaton Square which had a poltergeist. It would do things like take theatre scripts and put them in a neat pile in some obscure room.

Lloyd Webber getting confused between an unseen spectral presence and "the cleaner".
Maybe his poltergeist was a cleaner before they died?

The plot thickens, pun intended.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I had some odd activity in the flat I live in now. A combination of things. It wasn't really that worrying, although I wasn't keen when the television was switched on in the early hours.

One evening I couldn't find something and I felt straight away I was being messed around. I'd checked the desk in front of me, all around me. I got really annoyed and said 'knock it off' to whatever it was. The item then appeared on the desk in front of me.

I've had nothing happen since and I actually feel quite bad about it. Whatever it was, I just think it wanted attention.
Women eh

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Upon leaving Mr Lloyd Webber’s home, the priest, visibly shaken, said, “I don’t scare easily; but as God is my witness, that was truly one of the most hideous things I’ve ever seen. Happily though, no sign of the poltergeist.”

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Upon leaving Mr Lloyd Webber’s home, the priest, visibly shaken, said, “I don’t scare easily; but as God is my witness, that was truly one of the most hideous things I’ve ever seen. Happily though, no sign of the poltergeist.”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here