Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andrea Orlandi Chant

thedailydougle

NSC Patron
Aug 2, 2011
Considering he is starting to look like one of our chosen wingers since the departure of Noone, we need to get him his own chant. How about this to the tune of Liverpool's Luis Garcia all those years ago?

Andrea Orlandi,
He loves a shandy, (cos he looks about 12)
He came from Swansea to give us joy,
He's 5'' 11, and football heaven.
Oh please don't take my Andrea away.

Probably will get more women chanting this one IMO

Considering he is starting to look like one of our chosen wingers since the departure of Noone, we need to get him his own chant. How about this to the tune of Liverpool's Luis Garcia all those years ago?

Andrea Orlandi,
He loves a shandy, (cos he looks about 12)
He came from Swansea to give us joy,
He's 5'' 11, and football heaven.
Oh please don't take my Andrea away.

Probably will get more women chanting this one IMO

hugemanatee5hzcx7.jpg

I've never heard of a tune called 'Luis Garcia' however the lyrics do seem to fit a not very well known song called 'You Are My Sunshine', however i'm not the song police and will never critise any efforts to get a song going but let's be honest here, and i'm not trying to be horrible but it's shit and it's got as much chance of taking off as a rocket my 3 year old son made out of a Shredded Wheat box

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I've never heard of a tune called 'Luis Garcia' however the lyrics do seem to fit a not very well known song called 'You Are My Sunshine', however i'm not the song police and will never critise any efforts to get a song going but let's be honest here, and i'm not trying to be horrible but it's shit and it's got as much chance of taking off as a rocket my 3 year old son made out of a Shredded Wheat box

:lolol:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Orlandi,
Well you came and you played in our midfield,
You scored one today,
Orlandi

To the tune of Mandy. The end of the second line is ropey as I had a mental block but whatever, see if I care

edit: Third line can be "Can you score one today?" and then if he does it can be "You scored one today"

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

you have a very intelligent 3 year old. Crazy stuff

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
oh come on, you know how it works, I made it while he just sat there eating the glue, then when his mother comes in it's "come and look at what our precious, clever little cherub has made you" and so on
glad its not just me then, my missus thinks my 9 year old is great at maths...little does she know....

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
To the tune of 'oh mandy'

Orlandi
when you came we signed you from swansea
and we need you today
Orlandi

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Orlandi,
Well you came and you played in our midfield,
You scored one today,
Orlandi

To the tune of Mandy. The end of the second line is ropey as I had a mental block but whatever, see if I care

edit: Third line can be "Can you score one today?" and then if he does it can be "You scored one today"

I suggested something similar on a previous thread:

Orlandi,
Oh you can and you joined us from Swansea
When we sold Craig Noone,
Orlandi

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Orlandi did you hear about this one
Tell me are you trapped on the wing
Orlandi simply do a stepover or two
And in the box the ball then sling

If you believe, we'll poke one in the goal
One in the goal

Man On The Moon, innit.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
To the very famous Mexican tune from old el paso advert don’t know the name of it but basically the trumpet tune

His name is Andrea Orlandi
He runs down the wing and dead handy
If only we had a big man up front
We’d score lots of goals today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here