Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andone

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
No club will be willing to pay anywhere near what he earns in Brighton so it is probably easier said than done. If he'd accept to terminate the contract for half or so of his remaining wages, I think the club would take it.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
No club will be willing to pay anywhere near what he earns in Brighton so it is probably easier said than done. If he'd accept to terminate the contract for half or so of his remaining wages, I think the club would take it.
How much does he earn at Brighton?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I thought he was the built in replacement for Maupay.

:moo:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I'd say their best bet is to keep loaning him out with another team covering some of his wages. Contract termination will probably cost more.

That would probably be what the club prefers, but who are going to want him after that year in Cadiz?

How much does he earn at Brighton?

No idea, but a lot more than he's going to earn in the Spanish second division or some lower-table team in Turkey.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Player never ever got a fair crack of the whip under Arctic Benny after his angry red card. Probably for reasons of not projecting enough holistic vibes or somesuch old crap. Maybe refused to wear the moosehead in pre-season or something. The Maupay upgrade has arguably been hiding in plain sight all this time. Given a fair run out could 'of' saved us the Undav money. IMHO, like

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Player never ever got a fair crack of the whip under Arctic Benny after his angry red card. Probably for reasons of not projecting enough holistic vibes or somesuch old crap. Maybe refused to wear the moosehead in pre-season or something. The Maupay upgrade has arguably been hiding in plain sight all this time. Given a fair run out could 'of' saved us the Undav money. IMHO, like

Or he’s just shite, as proven by his loans at lower league Spanish clubs. As well as being bit of a ****.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
As well as being bit of a ****.

Bit like the poster you responded to.Tedious Hark From Preston Park.

It's his last season as a STH don't you know. Not sure if he's told EVERYONE yet.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Crikey, after all the good things happening on and off the pitch at our club it seems you have backed yourself so far into a corner over your dislike for Potter that you can be nothing but negative any more.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bit like the poster you responded to.Tedious Hark From Preston Park.

It's his last season as a STH don't you know. Not sure if he's told EVERYONE yet.

Class act as always :tosser:

Be sure to bounce me renewal thread earlydoors lest [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] beat you to it :lol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Crikey, after all the good things happening on and off the pitch at our club it seems you have backed yourself so far into a corner over your dislike for Potter that you can be nothing but negative any more.

I post plenty of positive stuff. Tho rarely about Arctic Benny's judge of a player. I guess you, and halfwits like [MENTION=32905]B-right-on[/MENTION] see what you want to see :shrug:

Remind me about Arctic Benny's first signing again?

Last edited:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I post plenty of positive stuff. Tho rarely about Arctic Benny's judge of a player. I guess you, and halfwits like [MENTION=32905]B-right-on[/MENTION] see what you want to see :shrug: Remind me about 'his' first signing again?

Sorry but I don't go on other fans forums to see your positive posts.

Still TediousHPP on here.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I post plenty of positive stuff. Tho rarely about Arctic Benny's judge of a player. I guess you, and halfwits like [MENTION=32905]B-right-on[/MENTION] see what you want to see :shrug:

Remind me about Arctic Benny's first signing again?

Who was Potter's first signing?

I'm sure the club recruitment machine had plenty of stuff in the pipeline (we chased Jahanbaksh, Andone, etc over several windows / seasons), so anyone signed immediately on GP's arrival is highly unlikely to have been his personal pick, anyway.

The first player we signed, specifically selected by GP was Adam Webster, who he was already revealed to be scouting before he decamped to the Albion.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Sounds to me like you've been smoking that Outer Hebrides special weed again ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here