Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andone coming back!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Galatasary might not want him but he won't be back at Brighton either.

He will just refuse and make sure that his Agent gets him moved on.

I think it was Fergus MC Cann who once said

"It's amazing how many Clubs queue up to pay good money to take trouble off your hands" when he was trying to get rid of Pierre Van Hooydonk , Jorge Cassette and Paulo Di Canio

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Ruud van Nistelrooy and Alan Shearer both recovered from ACL injuries to become Premier League Golden boot winners. (And that was back when barbers were surgeons.)

Stop kidding yourself, as soon as he scores again at the Amex, you'll forgive and forget.

Yea they did but many never played again and I get that surgery is much better now as well (Maupay had a nasty ACL very young). Many still lost some of their pace though and he is no Shearer.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Judging by what we've seen before, one player who won't find it difficult to be isolated from the rest of the squad.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
It seems my thoughts are backed up by Owen in today’s Argus, but who knows :shrug:

“Andone is not expected to have a future at Albion under head coach Graham Potter”

I'm sure you're probably right in the case of Andone, but the evidence would suggest you probably weren't in the case of Locadia. :thumbsup:

He's have a problem if the no contact rule was introduced.

Would I have him back? I'd leave that to GP, if he's happy with him then that's good enough for me. GP is supposed to be good at man management, if he can get the best out of Andone he'd be some player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here