[Albion] Andi Zeqiri (Now Signed)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He is more first team ready than Gyokeres, please tell me that he is :lolol:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Not a clue what to think or expect... could be a work of genius or a strange waste of money!

Agree.

But from a financial perspective, if we can get Zeqiri up and running (even with a semi decent loan to the championship in Jan) on paper we shouldnt lose much money, if any, for the alleged £3m we paid.

sounds like a free hit, compared to a high priced Locadia 2

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Agree.

But from a financial perspective, if we can get Zeqiri up and running (even with a semi decent loan to the championship in Jan) on paper we shouldnt lose much money, if any, for the alleged £3m we paid.

sounds like a free hit, compared to a high priced Locadia 2

Absolute free hit. Could turn out to be a fantastic find. If not then we loan him to a Championship side where you'd hope he'd be good enough to score enough that someone would fancy him to recoup the £3million. And if they don't, well in todays money its peanuts.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
He looks good to me - could even play in the first team before Xmas

Interestingly, in his comments on the arsegas he says he hopes to be involved in the squad at Everton on Saturday..... (I doubt he will),

However, from those comments it sounds like hes not in quarantine? or he doesn't know the rules?

Even if Switzerland has quarantine, by travelling to Italy first, can he come here and miss it out?

asking for a friend.

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Interestingly, in his comments on the arsegas he says he hopes to be involved in the squad at Everton on Saturday..... (I doubt he will),

However, from those comments it sounds like hes not in quarantine? or he doesn't know the rules?

Even if Switzerland has quarantine, by travelling to Italy first, can he come here and miss it out?

asking for a friend.

I'm reliably informed that quarantine doesn't include 'elite footballers' , make of that what you will.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I'm reliably informed that quarantine doesn't include 'elite footballers' , make of that what you will.

Youre right it doesnt include them, however, we had this debate a few weeks back, with rules and regs being posted and I thought the definitive answer was, you do need quarantine when arriving for the very first time from a country on the list.

Once you are inside the club and inside the BHAFC bubble and subject to its test regimes, you're exempt, so any Brighton player going to Switzerland could come back without needing to quarantine with tests adhered to, but it was my understanding that on very first arrival, he would be subject to it?

anyway he's here now, and doubt he'd be involved on Saturday anyway.

https://theathletic.co.uk/2010806/2020/08/20/norwich-broke-quarantine-guidelines-by-allowing-new-signing-to-train-with-squad/

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Scoring goals is like making love to a beautiful woman...

Really not sure how pulling out and spiffing all over her face is the same as scoring goals :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here