Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] And the title of the UK's thickest football fan goes to.....

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
Well I'm glad that they at least actually charge people over there; we get chants about Heysel at every match we play against one of our rivals and nobody's ever been punished for it.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Drawbridge mentality like Sunak, Patel and Braverman etc.
The heritage and very right-wing beliefs of the current and previous home secretaries did occur to me literally as soon as I'd hit 'Post Reply' on that previous post.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Think "Thick" is a bit of a soft option. Pure unadulterated evil describes him better. Thick suggests he did something not realising the hurt and upset it would cause. Think he knew exactly what he was doing.

Pretty much what I thought when I first read the news about this. Can hardly claim it was a "mistake" when he'd had to have ordered it, paid for it and then chose to wear it. Nothing but scum really.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
The heritage and very right-wing beliefs of the current and previous home secretaries did occur to me literally as soon as I'd hit 'Post Reply' on that previous post.
I don’t know why this surprises people. Both are from Indian heritage, a country that is extremely conservative and religious. That is true of large areas of the world. The UK is a rare liberal country, even the much maligned Tories.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
There’s a truly unpleasant edge to the United Liverpool thing which glorifies in making fun of Hillsborough and Munich, which is just utterly disgraceful

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Saw a Palace sticker in Worthing last week. It said refugees not welcome here. And just when I was starting to soften in my anti Palace prejudice they just topped it up again.
There are a lot of relatively non-dickhead Palace fans, amongst all the thicko ninjas, e.g. Eddie Izzard and Jo Brand, both vocal Lefties.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
This might be a stupid question; but if you don't ask stupid question, you don't learn...

Is it possible that the shop that printed the shirt also committed an offence?

There is a possibility that it was a 'iron it at home' job, but the alignment looks far too good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here