Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And Friday Night's Attendance Will Be . . . .

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Any kind of engagement party is no excuse for missing an Albion game. What are you thinking? Man up! Footie first, second and third.

i know i want to go to the football so bad, but my cousin wants me to go and the missus wants to go. even more annoying i have moved seats towards the back of the north and i won't get to sit in it first game of the season (under the thumb much)

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Going to be watching in a Spanish bar thanks to being on holiday. Life is hard!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
As BZ aserted, he is two weeks away from match fitness so I wouldn't expect to see him Friday (at all) other than as Substitute if the game was going our way.

But what do I know ?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
As BZ aserted, he is two weeks away from match fitness so I wouldn't expect to see him Friday (at all) other than as Substitute if the game was going our way.

But what do I know ?

If he's only 2 weeks away then hopefully CH reckons he's worth a place on the bench to come on for the final 10-15 minutes.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

But what do I know ?

I'm curious when did he asert he was 2 weeks away? In the interview this morning at the training ground he was suggesting he'd be available on Friday, though he might need a bit more training before he was fully fit.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
:lolol: We require photographic evidence that Colin was there. Around 26,500 I would say (including Colin).

I'll try but he's a bit shy

Colin can't make it (in training for Crofts) so his next door neighbour , a wee highland terrier called Strachan, has his ticket.

Thought you might be interested.

TNBA

TTF

Good to see the Scottish regiment in attendance.

We have a dachshund called Vicky. She will be in the Uni car park if Colin wants to meet up.

He's quite particular.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm curious when did he asert he was 2 weeks away? In the interview this morning at the training ground he was suggesting he'd be available on Friday, though he might need a bit more training before he was fully fit.

Yes I'm sure he said something about 1 or 2 sessions (meaning training) and not a few weeks - I think that poster heard wrong...!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here