analyse harris' dreams

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
the other night i had two dreams that were a bit odd.
tell me what you think they mean.

dream 1:
i was at portslade, waiting to play football and soome other lads came and claimed the pitch was their's, even though we had booked it. It turned out to be people i used to go to school with but don't know anymore. I ended up having to go inside with all of them to argue the case with the lady at the booking desk. This ended up in a big fight with me fighting all of them on my own. However, none of my punches did anything. They were completyely ineffectual and were just being laughed off by whoever was being punched. No matter how hard a tried i could not make my arm move quickly.

dream 2:
i dreamt of the second coming of Jesus Christ.
I was in a crowd of people and all of a sudden, everyone put their hands up in the air, i did too cos i couldn't help it, then everyone fell on their knees and it felt like i had a fire inside me. it was a bit scary. don't know how i knew it was second coming but i did even before we all put our hands up.

anlayse away people.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Dream 1

You consider youself to be a "good player" but at school everyone knew otherwise. You were fighting against the fact that you cannot in fact play the game no matter how hard you try.

Dream 2

Zamora is coming back?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Alternatively you could keep your dreams to yourself

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Dream one. you must know in your head that you punch like a girl :safeway2: :lolol: :lolol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Harris here is my attempt:

Dream 1: This dream relates to our planning application for Falmer, what you have dreamt can be analysed as Brighton being given planning consent to build a new ground only for us to discover that there was outline consent previously given for our proposed site. The fact that you already knew your opponent suggests that the person or people who had taken out planning consent prior to ourselves are already known to us, I don't have to risk a riot by suggesting that they may indeed be the same people who caused us to be homeless in the first case. There is an indication that we would enter into a protracted legal battle to uphold our granting of consent but despite all our efforts this would ultimately prove fruitless.

Dream 2: This one is a little more complex in nature but I feel there is an easy answer nonetheless. There has been a furore in the media about the possibility of human cloning, your dream suggests to me that it will one day be legal. This throws up remarkable possibilities for humanity, we could recreate people at a whim, the implications know no bounds. This is clear evidence that we could clone a former Albion legend so that future generations might enjoy the privelage of seeing him play, how about this for a song: "He shot, he scored, the clone of Peter Ward"!!!

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Its obvious mate................ having studied Freud and his dream meanings it means u are sick.

Fancy wanting to shag your owm mother.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Dr Spicy says:

I think the first dream means that you are trying to change things in your life, but are not succeeding. However, hard you try you are still in the same place.

Dream 2 is your wish to belong and the second coming of Christ represents an acceptance of you as you are.

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Dream1....You punch like a girl [and probably kick like one]
Dream2....Wardy comes back to Brighton for a visit.

Simple really.:dunce:

Out of interest, were you breast fed?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
harris i dreamt that sue was lying in a bed sandwiched inbetween us and crying for a spitroast

oh hold on ... that really happened (the spitroast was slightly exagerated but i thought she said something along those lines.:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports