An investigation has been launched as faeces found at BH council office

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Story in the Argus -Anger as faeces found in Brighton and Hove council opposition office - An investigation has been launched as officials try to get to the bottom of who is responsible for the foul play in Kings House, Hove.

Surely it can't be any worse that the detritus they clear up from Dukes Mound every day - they need to apply a little "managed tolerance" to people taking a shit on the office table. all things considered does this really warrant an investigation?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Wasn't this a story last year sometime about a turd in a microwave or some such thing in some council offices somewhere around Brighton and Hove?

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Wasn't this a story last year sometime about a turd in a microwave or some such thing in some council offices somewhere around Brighton and Hove?

Don't think it's an old story, it's on their website in most read articles.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011

They've obviously got a serial-shitter on their hands, warrants the investigation.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I hope they get to the bottom of who did it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Chris, I appreciate you're pissed off about this whole Dukes Mound episode, and entirely respect your right to protest to whoever you see fit to about it, but you are starting to sound a tiny bit obsessed now.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We used to have a person taking a dump in the waste paper bins all over the building on the evenings/night shifts at BT. Through a process of elimination (times and shift patterns) it was boiled down to a couple of suspects and our suspicions were confirmed when one of them took medical retirement on mental health grounds and the shitting stopped.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Chris, I appreciate you're pissed off about this whole Dukes Mound episode, and entirely respect your right to protest to whoever you see fit to about it, but you are starting to sound a tiny bit obsessed now.

Obsessed? Maybe you're right. Was anything worthwhile ever achieved without it?

Edna, sorry if I'm annoying you, don't mean to. Will try and keep my Duke's Mound stuff off of the main board.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
There isn't enough dirty protesting in my opinion. It's every council tax payers responsibility to stage shit in protests about local issues ( bin collections etc) as this is the proper Anglo Saxon means of pursuing a grievance.

It's also extremely amusing.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Obsessed? Maybe you're right. Was anything worthwhile ever achieved without it?

Edna, sorry if I'm annoying you, don't mean to. Will try and keep my Duke's Mound stuff off of the main board.

Maybe you should keep it all on dukes mound. That way we all know where to avoid. Possibly you could make some kind of sign to warn tourists? :D:D

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Maybe it was just down to a misunderstanding - after employees were instructed to put their stools on the table at the end of the day?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
OP talking shit literally, nothing new then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports