Votes: 75 77.3%

• Total voters

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Only if 5 Palace fans joined in.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I would if the odds were better. But 1 in 6 is like rolling a dice and a 6 coming up. Would you bet your life that wouldn't happen?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I would if they could guarantee the weapon was well maintained and well oiled. If the barrell is properly oiled the weight of one bullet will make it settle below the firing pin. I read that somewhere so you can trust it 100%

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
I wonder how much difference it would make if the £5m was guaranteed no matter the outcome? Going to your next of kin if you weren't around to receive it...

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
I hold life in high esteem not money.
Money you can make if you are smart and have a brain.
Clearly several on here don't

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Bit naive. Many clever, well educated and qualified people have fallen on desperate times through bad luck and no fault of their own.

And that you see as a reason to risk certain death?
"times" is the keyword there - there are many wealthy people who have failed in businesses, gone bankrupt, lost houses husbands and wives (a bonus imo, if a spouse isn't prepared to stand by a person when chips are down).

Anyway, I certainly would not get involved in such a gamble. Also, the person putting up the money would have some incentive for the gambler to fail, don't you think?

Last edited:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
No way - I love my kids and family too much - no amount of money would be worth my kids not having a mum - money isn't everything - family is x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here