An interesting story.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Once when i was a lad i had a wank and as some as I have reached the climax I got a very bad headache. It hurt for the best part of an hour and then i had a shit and BANG, headache gone.

TRUE STORY.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I've just googled your problem. I typed in Wank Head Shit Bang. I got some wonderful websites but nothing that would help.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
colonic irrigation with warm soapy water will both give you a hard on and clear out your bowels which will possibly deal with both issues simultaneously and save you from developing a headache

just a suggestion

wahoo

Banned
Oct 11, 2007
colonic irrigation with warm soapy water will both give you a hard on and clear out your bowels which will possibly deal with both issues simultaneously and save you from developing a headache

just a suggestion

administered by you i presume:thumbsup:

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Once when i was a lad i had a wank and as some as I have reached the climax I got a very bad headache. It hurt for the best part of an hour and then i had a shit and BANG, headache gone.

TRUE STORY.

EN

Did you learn to wank whilst sat on the toilet from then on?

Thanks in advance

Fazz62

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
That's what happens when you put your finger over the end to stop the mess. Don't do it use a tissue.

Have you ever had a REALLY rotten hangover and think having a wank will cure it/prevent you chundering? I tried this theory once a while back but the motion of me shaking actually made me vomit and I was left puking orange slime all over my covers with a banging headache and biiiiig fat stonking cock.

Jimmy Grimble

Oi Danny.
Ever washed your cock so thoroughly with shower gel then had a wank afterwards only to find your man-juice exuding the fragrances of said shower gel? Fascinating stuff.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3367779 said:
Have you ever had a REALLY rotten hangover and think having a wank will cure it/prevent you chundering? I tried this theory once a while back but the motion of me shaking actually made me vomit and I was left puking orange slime all over my covers with a banging headache and biiiiig fat stonking cock.

Tried that the other day... DID NOT WORK. I did not just have spunk all over my sheets but sick too and some shit. I had a curry you see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports