Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An inconveniant truth.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I'm suprised this isn't more in the news as it could spell the End for Global warming propoganda.

As some will no but the leftist media is ignoring is that the Climate Unit at UEA was hacked and a load of their info posted on the net which shows then rigging statistics. Threatening violence towards global warming sceptics as well as excluding them. Its beginning to go viral and is already being picked up on by Republican senators.

The Final Redoubt: Climate Gate... the emails that have left the global reputation of British science in tatters

Bye bye Global warming bullshit and hello to congressional investigations into environmental science/leftist conspiracies.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Indeed.... also washing machines are mysteriously packing up and all the Skate have disappeared too.. :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
And, NSC suddenly crashed soon after this thread was posted.........people suddenly want to travel to Dungeness Point... the plot thickens !:lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Attachments

• 633918968638812845-carnivore.jpg
    633918968638812845-carnivore.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 354

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I thought that echelon may be blocking my access via my ISP.:lolol:

no way , the "can an ex PM be charged with war crimes ?" thread is under scrutiny at the moment :wink:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Bye bye Global warming bullshit

dont be a loon... oh. anyway, im no green but theres some truth, its not all bullshit, just they've let the debate get carried away into a psuedo religion. personally i'd rather us cut emissions and pollution as we cant sustain the current rate of expansion of populations and energy use. lets all grow up about the issue, on both the sides.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
I've never really understood why global warming should divide people on political grounds.

There's scientific PROOF of the warming of the planet and the melting of the icecaps etc. Why that's happened, what caused it may be an argument, but the facts are not.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did anyone else see the news item on channel 503 (BBC News) this afternoon where they are now considering culling cattle to reduce the level of greenhouse gases ?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I've never really understood why global warming should divide people on political grounds.

There's scientific PROOF of the warming of the planet and the melting of the icecaps etc. Why that's happened, what caused it may be an argument, but the facts are not.

because the green/anti-capitalist lobby made it so. the "facts" are often mis-represented or exagerated, some of them aren't even facts but hypothesis. just as the oil industry tried to stifle some debate, so too the ecological industry (literally billions worldwide invested in self serving research) does the same. good example, no-one ever explains the anomolies in the famous hockey stick graph, they are completely ignored. thats not good science, need to fit the theory to all the known data.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Did anyone else see the news item on channel 503 (BBC News) this afternoon where they are now considering culling cattle to reduce the level of greenhouse gases ?

Excellent, Beef prices are too high... we need more Beef on the market

Especially since there's no Skate left

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Planet has been a lot warmer than it is now-don't see any snow-dinosaur skeletons in museums:yawn:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Although some greeny will quickly fake one up-probably:rolleyes:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Looney, you have proven yourself to be clueless on the subject before and nothing seems to change.

Aside from that...

BBC News - BNP leader to attend Copenhagen climate conference

"BNP leader Nick Griffin, who has said global warming is "essentially a hoax", will be at the Copenhagen climate change conference.

The MEP will be there representing the European Parliament, as he sits on its environment committee."

Great. :wozza:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Looney, you have proven yourself to be clueless on the subject before and nothing seems to change.

Aside from that...

BBC News - BNP leader to attend Copenhagen climate conference

"BNP leader Nick Griffin, who has said global warming is "essentially a hoax", will be at the Copenhagen climate change conference.

The MEP will be there representing the European Parliament, as he sits on its environment committee."

Great. :wozza:
I thought Nick Griffin, politician was essentially a hoax ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Essentially that article is suggesting that there are "huge question marks over the reliability of the science behind the theory of global warming."

I would not be willing to leave it to chance. Whatever the weather, going green is surely beneficial.

I thought Nick Griffin, politician was essentially a hoax ?

Very true!

Is 'An inconveniant truth' similar to 'An inconvenient truth'?

Probably not if you live in Looney world. Good film nonetheless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here