Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An idea stop people leaving early!.

Stumpy Tim

Double the amount of buses to Mill Road& I would stay the extra couple of minutes. As it is, I prefer my three year old to miss the twenty minute queue for the second round of buses. Saves him getting cranky after an enjoyable afternoon at the football - I would rather he remembers the Amex experience, not the queueing for bus experience.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
^^^
THIS!...

Is the real issue of course!.
I'm walking home today!. By the time i get on a bus, I'll be half way home!.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think it would be good if you got loyalty points for staying to the final whistle, I.e. Two minutes after final whistle you're able to swipe your card.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
If people want to leave early they should do it at half time when they won't be obstructing the view of real fans......
bomb.gif

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Actually, I have to leave early today. I have to be at Gatwick at 6.20.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
The first two seasons at the Amex, I used the Rottingdean bus and arrived around 90 minutes early. I enjoyed a pie and a few pints, watching a game on the concourse. I often also stayed behind after the game, another couple of pints etc...

Then the club scrapped the Rottingdean bus and told me that I should now either use P & R (which means now that I'm driving I cannot drink) or pay another £72 extra for seagulls travel - which I'm not prepared to do.

I did send an email to the club to express a view on this and although I received a manually written 'We will get back to you shortly' type of response; they never did.

So last season, I did indeed use the Racecourse P & R, arriving just before kick-off and leaving on 89 minutes each game because I can't now drink and don't want to wait 45 minutes for a bus. The day out at the football thing was not as enjoyable.

Abuse the early leavers all you like but until I find a better solution I will be on my toes to catch one of the first buses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here