Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] ‘Ammers not ‘appy

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The ones sat next to me in the east stand definitely weren’t happy as we made sure we kept “accidentally” bumping into them as we celebrated the goals. They were good as gold and stayed to the bitter end but great fun loudly saying things like “imagine watching this shit team every week” and “easiest points this season”.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Their forum barely mentions us. Seems they beat themselves.
While BHA were fantastic today, it is a little difficult see them beating any team if playing like today. So I suppose they have at least a bit of a point. I think if Brighton were in their situation, it would be a similar thing here - they're so deep in the shit that they really don't have the space to applaud good opponents.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The ones sat next to me in the east stand definitely weren’t happy as we made sure we kept “accidentally” bumping into them as we celebrated the goals. They were good as gold and stayed to the bitter end but great fun loudly saying things like “imagine watching this shit team every week” and “easiest points this season”.
:lol: you had 4 opportunities to rub it in …. and did.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Let’s hope they keep Moyes, he’s a decent manager who’s keeping the relegation battle interesting.
He's certainly doing his best to keep Everton up.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Did they start the getting sacked in the morning chant, which we then joined in on? Loved that. Reminded me of Albion and Wolves fans jointly baiting Jamie O’Hara circa 10 years ago.
We thought that, sounded like it started in their end. Nice of the production team to show Moyes on the big screen slumped in his seat near the end :laugh: :laugh:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What a shit away end. Two songs, in the bar on 40 mins and empty by 80.

Can’t really blame them with that bilge though. Will Moyes see out the week?
Wrong! Three songs

We’re *ucking shi*
You don’t know what you’re doing
You’re getting sacked in the morning

😂😂😂

4A9A4878-DD3B-4F74-97B8-520FA312CB9F.jpeg

Last edited:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Did they start the getting sacked in the morning chant, which we then joined in on? Loved that. Reminded me of Albion and Wolves fans jointly baiting Jamie O’Hara circa 10 years ago.
Remember the O’Hara thing well …subbed at HT ….end of season game ..they lost two nil…went over to the fans at the end of the game ..he threw his shirt into the away end and they threw it back 😂😂😂

Edit…talking part bllx here, he wasn’t subbed (went straight down the tunnel at FT ..hence it was someone else shirt that got thrown back…still funny though

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here