Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amir KHAN (or can't) tonight on SKY

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
But you can fix not exposing/ getting hit on it.

If Khan can learn not to get inolved in a brawl then he can get back to the top.

Very true, Wladimir Kiltchko (excuse spelling) being a good example. Still think Kahn needs a couple more fights before going after Garcia again. If I were him I would want to avenge the Peterson defeat more than Garcia, as we now know Peterson was on PEDs for the fight. With the right game plan and in the right city (not f***ing Washington) Kahn should pick up the win.

Another KO for Deontay Wilder I see last night. I'd like to see them take one of David Price's former opponents over to the states to face him, that way we can get more of an idea how they compare. So far Wilder has fought only out of shape bums. Take Big John McDermot over to the US, lets see if Wilder can get him out of there in 90 seconds like Pricey did.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Very true, Wladimir Kiltchko (excuse spelling) being a good example. Still think Kahn needs a couple more fights before going after Garcia again. If I were him I would want to avenge the Peterson defeat more than Garcia, as we now know Peterson was on PEDs for the fight. With the right game plan and in the right city (not f***ing Washington) Kahn should pick up the win.

Another KO for Deontay Wilder I see last night. I'd like to see them take one of David Price's former opponents over to the states to face him, that way we can get more of an idea how they compare. So far Wilder has fought only out of shape bums. Take Big John McDermot over to the US, lets see if Wilder can get him out of there in 90 seconds like Pricey did.

Michael Sprott had a big win last night over Gerber in Germany, can see him being lined up for Price

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Michael Sprott had a big win last night over Gerber in Germany, can see him being lined up for Price

Sprott would be a big step backwards for Price. They've been talking about Tony Thompson which would suit me. Any of the recent K Brothers victims would do the trick I think. Maybe Mormeck, Charr or better yet Chisora.

Fingers crossed Henessey and Fury stop making excuses and we get the fight we all want.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Sprott would be a big step backwards for Price. They've been talking about Tony Thompson which would suit me. Any of the recent K Brothers victims would do the trick I think. Maybe Mormeck, Charr or better yet Chisora.

Fingers crossed Henessey and Fury stop making excuses and we get the fight we all want.

Sprott a step up from Skelton

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton

I cant believe Wilders opponent didn't see that telegraphed punch coming! 26 fights all won within 4 rounds and he is still fighting bums, its a very strange strategy.

Agree that Peterson would make sense for Khan, build his confidence a bit more before going after Garcia. No reason why he couldnt beat Garcia though fighting like he did this morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here