Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Too LOUD I dont want perforated ear drums

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Against Spurs and Donny I felt it was just right, could hear the jumbo tron seagull tv, interviews (when mikes not cutting out!) etc.

As the games have gone on tho I have found that its certainly been turned down and as a result struggling to hear on pitch interviews and seagulls tv before the game for example.

Im in WSU level with North Stand penalty area, appreciate different sections may have different volumes.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I would say this is NOT a moan merely an observation but would be interested to hear what others think!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I couldn't understand a word Nooney said in the pre match interview on the screens - not his scorse accent it wasn't loud enough, the same with the Jimmy Case interview

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I am assuming that the evening games have to be quieter at that time, due to the local residents. BUT I am guessing.

Fair point im sure theat is a factor. Tho there was definitely a difference between Blackpool and Peterboro - both sat games.

against spurs and donny i felt it was just right, could hear the jumbo tron seagull tv, interviews (when mikes not cutting out!) etc.

As the games have gone on tho i have found that its certainly been turned down and as a result struggling to hear on pitch interviews and seagulls tv before the game for example.

Im in wsu level with north stand penalty area, appreciate different sections may have different volumes.

another ungrateful jcl:moo:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Too low...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here