Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex tours...a little help!

Miocene

Mar 23, 2011
Hastings
Hello all,

I'm after a bit of help with the tours of the Amex. I would like to go for a tour sometime over the next two weeks so went to order a couple of tickets tonight.

Have i read the website correctly? I have to order the vouchers, wait for them to arrive in the post then call the club to arrange the date?

I anticipated i wouldn't be able to just turn up on the days they do the tours, pay and join the tour but didn't think i would have to wait for the postie first!

Is the above correct?

I cant cant call the club tomorrow as the ticket line is closed and was hoping for a Sunday or Monday tour but seems it will be next week now!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Hello all,

I'm after a bit of help with the tours of the Amex. I would like to go for a tour sometime over the next two weeks so went to order a couple of tickets tonight.

Have i read the website correctly? I have to order the vouchers, wait for them to arrive in the post then call the club to arrange the date?

I anticipated i wouldn't be able to just turn up on the days they do the tours, pay and join the tour but didn't think i would have to wait for the postie first!

Is the above correct?

I cant cant call the club tomorrow as the ticket line is closed and was hoping for a Sunday or Monday tour but seems it will be next week now!

where are you? go into the club shop at the amex....... sure the phone isnt working tomorrow? can pay by card over it.

kevinputtick

Mar 24, 2010
Addlestone, Surrey
if you access the ticket website, you can book tours online (specific dates), and then collect the tickets from the club shop before you go in for the tour

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I went in March. I rang up hoping for a tour in the next week. I took the first available. It was 6 weeks later!

Since then, they have added extra slots, so it may be less congested.

Miocene

Mar 23, 2011
Hastings
where are you? go into the club shop at the amex....... sure the phone isnt working tomorrow? can pay by card over it.

Hastings, club website says both shops are closed this weekend, but i might have misread that the ticket line was closed tomorrow!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
club shop is open tomorrow, so will be people there. when i booked 1 month ago i called day before they were doing 5 that day, paid on phone with no probs

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I rang a few weeks back..booked tour over phone...no tickets sent and none asked for on my visit last sunday...

PS u will have to close yur eyes when u get shown the opposition shirts on wall..thers a Palace one!

Miocene

Mar 23, 2011
Hastings
I went in March. I rang up hoping for a tour in the next week. I took the first available. It was 6 weeks later!

Since then, they have added extra slots, so it may be less congested.

Ahh man! that's a pain in the proverbial!!! Should have booked the tickets when i booked my two weeks leave! That will teach me!

Well hopefully they will take pity on the stupid just this once!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I rang a few weeks back..booked tour over phone...no tickets sent and none asked for on my visit last sunday...

PS u will have to close yur eyes when u get shown the opposition shirts on wall..thers a Palace one!

its glenn murray's from the 1-3 this season

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Ahh man! that's a pain in the proverbial!!! Should have booked the tickets when i booked my two weeks leave! That will teach me!

Well hopefully they will take pity on the stupid just this once!

it wont be that busy now, plus in March they were doing only a couple of slots a week, now they do loads on various days, you'll get in straight away

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I rang up about a month ago going next week with a party of 9 very helpful, they send you a receipt no more and bobs your uncle just give them a ring.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'm going to wait till all the works are completed. I want to see it all in it's glory, not with some builders arse crack hanging out.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Bouncy Bouncy!!

Anyone know if you can just turn up and go on a tour? Reason for asking is that I am flying over at very short notice as my father is extremely ill. I would like to do a tour if I get the chance, although there is no guarantee of that, but obviously won't be able to plan one very far in advance.

Thanks in advance!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bouncy Bouncy!!

Anyone know if you can just turn up and go on a tour? Reason for asking is that I am flying over at very short notice as my father is extremely ill. I would like to do a tour if I get the chance, although there is no guarantee of that, but obviously won't be able to plan one very far in advance.

Thanks in advance!!

No there is a limit to each tour but you may get lucky if there's just one or two of you. Try emailing the club in advance or ringing as soon as you get over here. I did get a tour within a week of applying but that was for just one person.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
No there is a limit to each tour but you may get lucky if there's just one or two of you. Try emailing the club in advance or ringing as soon as you get over here. I did get a tour within a week of applying but that was for just one person.

ok, great thanks. I will try that if I get the chance. Might be rather difficult planning to do one though, but I will see.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
ok, great thanks. I will try that if I get the chance. Might be rather difficult planning to do one though, but I will see.

I think if you email the club in advance, they'll accommodate you in some way even if it is short notice.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
As a thought ,I took my 81 year old Mum on the tour last week .She is a bit unsteady on her feet now so I was a bit worried about her getting around but she was fine.

.she loved it,and the guide ,Sean, I think was brilliant so a big thank you to all concerned.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here