Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex season ticket help

Moonie

Jan 10, 2004
Finally bit the bullet and decided to get a season ticket. Can any body tell me if I have to go to a presentation or is it possible to buy over the phone? Also if I bought a under 18 ticket for my son, could I upgrade it to a adult ticket if my son couldn't get to a match?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Also if I bought a under 18 ticket for my son, could I upgrade it to a adult ticket if my son couldn't get to a match?

Yes, but if it was a Family Stand ticket both adults would have to be relocated to another part of the ground by advance notice to the ticket office. Also bear in mind, you wouldn't be able to enter the Family Stand by yourself if you couldn't get another adult to purchase the spare (childs) ticket, again you would have to be relocated.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Yes, but if it was a Family Stand ticket both adults would have to be relocated to another part of the ground by advance notice to the ticket office. Also bear in mind, you wouldn't be able to enter the Family Stand by yourself if you couldn't get another adult to purchase the spare (childs) ticket, again you would have to be relocated.

Nobody mentioned this to me when I asked at the presentation! So when my 8 year old can't go to evening games, which will be most, then I have to hope I can be reallocated and just leave an empty seat. How will they police that? What a load of bollocks..I'm not happy about that.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Nobody mentioned this to me when I asked at the presentation! So when my 8 year old can't go to evening games, which will be most, then I have to hope I can be reallocated and just leave an empty seat. How will they police that? What a load of bollocks..I'm not happy about that.

Family Stand Again Insiders answer from ATC forum.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town

I wouldnt worry about it. I go into the family stand on my own for evening games at Withdean. My 6 year old doesn't come to night games so his seat remains empty. Not been a problem. Seeing as all the tickets will be sold out for most games they won't be able to relocate you anyway.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I only (finally) bought this week, and had to go to a presentation - pretty sure the same will still apply.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage

This query came up at my presentation (well, it was about bringing a friend along and wanting to sit with them). When general tickets go on sale, you need to be "on the ball" to get in touch with the club to swap your seat for one in the general ticket sales area (lower west at the north end). They will then sell your season ticket seat for that game instead in return.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here