Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Season Tckt Apps - Clarification

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Just a quick couple of points I had clarified by the club today with regards to the application sheets, just in case you were a bit confused as I was.

1) It asks to put your fan number in on the form, if you are buying 1 or more of your 3 spare ones for a existing fan/season ticket holder, you put their fan number in, not yours.
(Obvious maybe, but 1 or 2 might think they put their own number on all 4 forms to link the 4 apps with the privilege fan)

2) If you are buying 1 or more of your 3 extra for someone who has never bought a ticket at withdean ever and therefore doesnt have a fan number, then leave the fan number box blank and just pin a post-it note to the app saying new fan, then the club will issue them with one when they process it.

3) If you are buying tickets for your son for example, and therefore its your Direct debit details you are gonna use, then staple the forms together in the top left hand corner, cos this will help the office process your tickets together and get the full payment linked and correct.

4) It says on the D Debit page, all concessionary ticket apps ie, under 10, 16, 18 etc you must supply copy of birth certificate or passport to prove age. This only applies to new fans as existing concessionaries would have already proved it before to the club, so you dont have to do it again.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Useful information, cheers

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I'm guessing that stapling all forms together with the various payment methods from the various people will keep things largely in hand?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I haven't had my letter yet.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Jezzer - invaluable info - many thanks

I don't expect you to know this but will ask anyway in case somebody does - I'm currently in the Family Stand with three u16s; will I need to use my +3 for them, even though they're all STHs?

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Assume that if I am buying two season tickets for me to use I put my fan number on both forms I submit?

I take it you are buying an extra one to use as a floater for different friends of yours, if thats correct then to be truthful I`m beaten on that one, you`ll have to ask the club, though would imagine you leave 2nd fan number blank, do post-it stating its for you but gonna use it as a floater and theyll issue you with a 2nd fan number else you wouldnt be able to buy online otherwise for cup tckts etc.

I don't expect you to know this but will ask anyway in case somebody does - I'm currently in the Family Stand with three u16s; will I need to use my +3 for them, even though they're all STHs?

Thats right, ive got two under 16s and 2 of my 3 extra seats will be used up by them, if youve got extra people wanting to sit with you other than your 3 u16s then you`ll have to see if someone around you isnt using all their allocation.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea

Thats right, ive got two under 16s and 2 of my 3 extra seats will be used up by them, if youve got extra people wanting to sit with you other than your 3 u16s then you`ll have to see if someone around you isnt using all their allocation.

Thanks for that

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
shit I have made a mistake already thanks for the info
Just a quick couple of points I had clarified by the club today with regards to the application sheets, just in case you were a bit confused as I was.

1) It asks to put your fan number in on the form, if you are buying 1 or more of your 3 spare ones for a existing fan/season ticket holder, you put their fan number in, not yours.
(Obvious maybe, but 1 or 2 might think they put their own number on all 4 forms to link the 4 apps with the privilege fan)

2) If you are buying 1 or more of your 3 extra for someone who has never bought a ticket at withdean ever and therefore doesnt have a fan number, then leave the fan number box blank and just pin a post-it note to the app saying new fan, then the club will issue them with one when they process it.

3) If you are buying tickets for your son for example, and therefore its your Direct debit details you are gonna use, then staple the forms together in the top left hand corner, cos this will help the office process your tickets together and get the full payment linked and correct.

4) It says on the D Debit page, all concessionary ticket apps ie, under 10, 16, 18 etc you must supply copy of birth certificate or passport to prove age. This only applies to new fans as existing concessionaries would have already proved it before to the club, so you dont have to do it again.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Thats right, ive got two under 16s and 2 of my 3 extra seats will be used up by them, if youve got extra people wanting to sit with you other than your 3 u16s then you`ll have to see if someone around you isnt using all their allocation.[/QUOTE]

Surely that can't be correct - what happens if you've got 4 kids and all STH's, by that reckoning you can't buy a ST for all of them??
I've got 2 U16's like you and they are booked to come to the presentation with me and nothing was mentioned about this, although they havent rec'd their presentation box yet and I have, but on the other hand we all got a txt message confirming our appt??

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

Thanks for the info, had already made a mistake on point 1) you made there. Club could have made this more clear.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Is it me or is there no bit to fill in to inform them of where you want to sit!?
Can someone explain how this works?

The idea is you choose your seat at the presentation. If your one of a +3, then the privilege member your linked with will do this for you.

Is it me or is there no bit to fill in to inform them of where you want to sit!?
Can someone explain how this works?
As far as I can see, there's nowhere on the form that even identifies what stand you want your seat in, let alone details like "towards the front", "next to the stairway" or such like stuff (which is important to some folk).

Presumably this is why a face to face purchasing session is being laid on for everyone.

It would be handy to have a detailed seating plan, though. I'd like to discuss preferences with any "+3" purchasers who will be represented by me at the presentation.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Indeed. I mean going along and picking your own seat is fine. But you are not allowed to take any of your +3's along so how the hell are you supposed to know if the seat you choose for them is ok!?

Just make sure they give you an idea of where they wish to be located and are on a mobile for when you are picking their seat. Hardly rocket science!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here