Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Amex pyro conviction upheld, ban increased (Man U fan)

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
How many of our fans got arrested for pyros last season? They was set off at almost every away game in the league last season.

Can’t say off the top of my head that I’ve seen any this season so far

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
That pyro was probably the only spark United had that day

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
My other thought was just how effective are the steward pat downs if Pyro is regularly getting in?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
My other thought was just how effective are the steward pat downs if Pyro is regularly getting in?
The pat downs are a deterrent. Get caught trying to smuggle them in and it’s a ban. The biggest deterrent should be the naming and shaming, the lengthy ban and the fines, when caught detonating/holding/throwing the pyros within the stadium. Immediate arrest is one thing but the thought of a knock on the door weeks after the event should cause sleepless nights.

The Man U 38 yo should be totally embarrassed. Blimey, he’s not 16!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Fair enough. Criminal act. Endangers others as has been repeatedly warned and discussed.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
“…For Chisnell, this has proved a costly venture, and he now has no prospect of watching football until 2027.”

Bit harsh, I thought Ten Hag’s finally getting things together at OT

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
About time he grew up don't you think? He wasn't a teenager or lad, but a bloke in his late 30's. We all know you are likely to cop a ban for doing this so why was he so surprised at being banned? Sometimes you do wonder about the human race - time for him to engage his brain (if he has one) and take his ban like a grown man he clearly is at 38.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He was banned from Watching Manchester United for a further two years, for which he thanked the judged. 'I'm glad to have won this appeal, just three years was too harsh'

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
I have very limited knowledge of Pyros , but the thought of one being ignited in the vicinity of children is terrifying , how could this bloke have lived with himself if he had scarred a child for life ? , personally i think he should consider himself very lucky .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here