Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AMEX Pie Poll

Hit or miss?

• Yay.....put your hands up for Piglets.

Votes: 53 89.8%
  • nay.....they're just not pukka.

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That other thread is starting to annoy me.

Yay or nay?

Poll to follow.

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
They are so nice but every game they seem slightly smaller than the game before or is that just me???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They are so nice but every game they seem slightly smaller than the game before or is that just me???

Maybe it's you getting bigger?

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
I'm just speed eating :lolol: Excuse for another :)

[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION]

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I have yet to have a bad Amex pie. As others have said, there are distribution/supply issues that really should be sorted out by now, but that's because Azure are totally incompetent.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Do we have to have a dozen threads on the topic? If we're really concerned with the catering at the Amex, can we have one sticky thread where we can give constructive feedback to the Frenchies.... (and piglets pantry but I don't think its them with the problem to be honest)!

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
It's a small thing - the main thing is the football and the fact that we've got a bloody ground. But one point - I queued for fifteen minutes on Saturday, got to the front, needless to say, no chicken pies of any description. Asked if the steak or the veggie pies had mushroom in them - important to me as I can't eat them - and nobody working the counter or behind had the faintest idea. Their staff literally don't know what they're selling. If you're not in the ground an hour and 20 minutes before kick-off, you can't get a bloody chicken pie, while steak and who-knows-what pies are stacked in piles two or three deep. Economically speaking, they're trading with one arm strapped behind their backs.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
If Azure can ruin some people's quality homemade pie, I dread to think what they'd do to a Pukka/Peters pie. There's a reason why Pukka and their ilk are cheap in supermarkets and it's because they're shite.

Anyone voting for pukka doesn't deserve taste buds.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Someone on the other thread mentioned Quality over Quantity. Well bollocks to that, because when I know how good quality the pie is that matey over there is stuffing down his throat but Quantity means I cant, that argument goes straight out the window.

Sort it OUT.

Oh and Yay to Piglets

bognorandy

Aug 5, 2008
Bognor Regis
The pies are very nice but first time ever one on Saturday had very little heat, should really have taken it back. Was at ground very early dont know if that was problem how long it had said on the shelf.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think an answer is developing.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I do feel for Piglets Pantry a bit, as generally, I think it is Azure letting them down, rather than poor pies

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here