Amex hotel proposal will be decided at BHCC Planning Committee 17th February

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My brother-in-law is a small scale property developer. He has to deal regularly with these people, and they drive him insane. They can't understand drawings / plans and prefer to pretend they do, rather than ask for clarification, so regularly knock things back on the grounds of things they've entirely misunderstood.
Indeed, as I've posted on here before, I applied for detailed PP on a plot with outline permission, and a councillor said "The plans look better than the existing outline permission, but I must be missing something, so I recommend it for refusal"

That was over 10 years ago, and I still haven't got over it.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Oh God not her again.....although she might be the balancing vote at this rate............

More money, will get through....?

This is more exciting than listening to last night's game :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
This is one hell of a mass debate

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Poor Barrowdale looks like she is out of her depth. The Officer in the yellow cardigan is desperately trying to keep her cool.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Piss off West

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Borrowdale is a fool,... she has no skills at all, how does she have any say on this and other major planning issues.... amazing.... I am all for democracy, but she is showing herself to be inept.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Where the feck is this national park - Wild Park with all the PIKEYS and Horses at this moment

Sour face yea you are luv

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports