Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Amex food quality and cost

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
you said about the steak and ale so will try that one as it happens I don't like the other flavours much normally.

I had the S&A last week and it was excellent (apart from being too hot). My mate had the Xmas Special vs Wolves...he liked it but said it was a bit sweet. I quite like the curry versions when they’re on, but otherwise I’m a bit of a traditionalist, so steak and ale or steak and kidney does the job for me......

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As promised I had a Steak and Ale pie and was pleasantly surprised as to how good it was. I didnt taste much ale in the meat mixture filling but that is nothing go by as I have loads in a homemade one and my wife says it is too much. However, I shall try one of the other varieties soon. A would be converted buyer but I do not know that I can afford one at every game or indeed always want one at every game.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Had the Vegan Roll todat, post game.

Very tasty, anyone know what's in the filling?

I'll definitely be back for more of it.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I really can`t understand why a lot people supposedly there to watch Football match feel it necessary to leave their seat five minutes before half time to buy food drink at very inflated prices. A lot of them returning up to ten minutes after game re started.

I`m there to watch football....Pub for Beer !

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I really can`t understand why a lot people supposedly there to watch Football match feel it necessary to leave their seat five minutes before half time to buy food drink at very inflated prices. A lot of them returning up to ten minutes after game re started.

I`m there to watch football....Pub for Beer !

Not guilty as I bought mine 20 mins before kick off

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here