Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Baby change

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
And as a palace fan, anyone suggesting that babies could be changed by utilising a changing mat placed on the floor of the toilet anywhere at Selhurst, has clearly never used the gents in the Holmesdale as such wreckless actions could result in said baby being carried off on a tsunami of half time piss and surfing all the way to Norwood Junction.

Thank god times are changing.

Especially an issue in your case, when it's so difficult to tell where the toilet finishes and the rest of the stadium begins.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Are there any childrens cots available, as my little one likes an afternoon nap around 3pm. Also it wouldn't ****ing kill them to put cbeebies on at half time. FFS.

But we have our very own Mr Tumble in Richard Reynolds. Although he could do with signing what he's saying as the PA system is so rubbish.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Why not starve the sprog for 24hrs and by kick off the kids stomach should be empty and not need a shi t. Job done

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Wembley:-

The baby changing facilities are located in accessible toilets adjacent to first aid units. They are located here to ensure they are free from queues and congestion, and are well maintained. The facilities are locked, and access is via RADAR keys. Keys are available from information desks and stewards in the local vicinity
Parents requiring additional assistance should visit one of the stadium's information desks or ask a member of the crowd safety team for assistance.

http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/StadiumGuide/YoungVisitors

Manchester City:-

Are baby-changing facilities available within the stadium?
Yes. We have facilities located on each level of the stadium.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Files/Terms/261112 Concerts 2013.ashx

And Wigan. And Fulham. And Arsenal. And Lancashire County Cricket Club. And the Swalec Stadium in Cardiff.

Thanks. I did wonder if it went on. Most of those are obviously fairly modern stadia, although I'm surprised by Fulham. Presumably though they'll try anything to encourage more people through the turnstiles. We don't seem to have that problem at Falmer

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Not that I agree with the poor father's stance or for his need to go squealing to the papers but isn't there a wider issue with a modern venue like ours?
It's a football stadium for 23 league games a year but they want to be a conference and meeting venue, a dining venue during the week, an exhibition centre at times and all sorts of events for AITC. All of this makes it quite likely that parents with a baby will visit. It doesn't seem much of an investent to stick a wall mounted baby change shelf in some of the the toilets.

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton
I once attended a match and there was no tea and there were no pies at half time either. I had a good, long think about it, but, pleased to say, I've decided to carry on supporting the club that bears the name of the city where I was born over 40 years ago.
JCL:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here