Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

America caused Japanese Tsunami

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
From the link:

"The last tsunami before the invention of NUCLEAR WEAPONS occurred in 1883."
"The next tsunami happened on April 1, 1946, off the coast of Alaska in 1946."
"The world’s first atomic explosion took place at Port Chicago just north of San Francisco on July 17, 1944. This was a test of the gun-assembly uranium bomb that was dropped on Hiroshima, Japan on July 6, 1945."
"The explosion destroyed everything within 1/2 mile and actually caused a tidal wave."

So none between 1883 and 1946 - oh, except for one we're telling you about in 1944 :facepalm:

Other Tsunamis between 1883 and 1946:
1896: Meiji Sanriku, Japan (明治三陸地震)
1906: Tumaco-Esmeraldas, Colombia-Ecuador
1908: Messina, Italy
1923: Kanto, Japan (関東大震災)
1929: Newfoundland
1933: Showa Sanriku, Japan (昭和三陸地震)
1944: Tonankai, Japan (東南海地震)

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
All the evidence is here for you to see. If they could do it then, it is quite clear they can do it now.

Project Seal - The Arrows of Truth

If you can't handle The Truth then don't read the links.

Why are you posting stuff like this? It doesn't seem in your nature? That's a bike helmet on your avatar, not a tin foil-hat!
Something smells fishy!?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I don't know whether the U.S. or another military had anything to do with the Tsunami, deliberate or accidental.

However, I do believe that more people need to understand the irresponsible and dangerous shit the worlds governments get up to in pursuit of full spectrum dominance.

It has been suggested that H.A.A.R.P could have been responsible for this or other earthquakes, and it is unequivocal fact that the U.S. military is only interested in technology which it can weaponize. There are no innocent science projects at the DOD.

Please watch this.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I just heard about the conspiracy and instantly thought of [MENTION=12292]The Truth[/MENTION], [MENTION=17759]Falmer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18559]dingodan[/MENTION].

Those NSC usernames have had a big impact on you.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I just heard about the conspiracy and instantly thought of [MENTION=12292]The Truth[/MENTION], [MENTION=17759]Falmer[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18559]dingodan[/MENTION].

Hi, I have contributed :)

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I don't know whether the U.S. or another military had anything to do with the Tsunami, deliberate or accidental.

However, I do believe that more people need to understand the irresponsible and dangerous shit the worlds governments get up to in pursuit of full spectrum dominance.

It has been suggested that H.A.A.R.P could have been responsible for this or other earthquakes, and it is unequivocal fact that the U.S. military is only interested in technology which it can weaponize. There are no innocent science projects at the DOD.

Please watch this.

There he goes.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Japan deserved the tsunami for murdering dolphins and whales.
They still resumed that activity when the charitable donations poured in.

They should get another disaster for being shit heads

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
This would be the United States of Loon again.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
All the evidence is here for you to see. If they could do it then, it is quite clear they can do it now.

Project Seal - The Arrows of Truth

If you can't handle The Truth then don't read the links.

Arrows of truth...? What crap.....Hitler never had the H-Bomd, so how could've America taken possession of it....they should learn military history....the only thing America took were VI, V2s and scientist

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here