Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amazon FIRESTICK - dodgy streaming

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Consensus seems to be that the firestick works well, but not too many as enthusiastic about the Android TV boxes. I would prefer an Android box but would welcome any more comments from those that have them

As my previous comments I'd highly recommend the box - but I've never even seen a firestick let alone used one so they may well be better.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
So I've noticed that Zeus which had the best quality football streams hasn't got any live sport streams anymire. So where is everyone watching the football??

I find Sports Devil useful as it's the only one I know which lists the games being shown rather than an obsucre list of TV channels but the quality of streams is at best average.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
So I've noticed that Zeus which had the best quality football streams hasn't got any live sport streams anymire. So where is everyone watching the football??

I find Sports Devil useful as it's the only one I know which lists the games being shown rather than an obsucre list of TV channels but the quality of streams is at best average.

Phoenix

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How did you get on ?

Superbly. Found it without an issue. Its obviously not HD, it was a little pixelated, but perfectly watchable - and believe me, I AM a fussy **** when it comes to this kind of thing. I won't watch a garbage pic for long.

It buffered twice during the 90, breaking up the picture for about 10-15 seconds on each occasion, but then it came straight back. UK commentary. Overall, a TOTAL success. Bloody brilliant.

I cannot believe this shit is free. Its mindblowing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here