Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I the only one?

JGaleBHA

On the Gus bus
Apr 24, 2010
Horsham
Call me impatient; but I'm getting slightly worried by the lack of signings so far. It's been a month and a half since the end of last season and we've sold two and bought two, and it's not exactly much of an improvement selling two of our best players.

Surely I'm not that only one who thinks this?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
same for all the other clubs, players still on holibobs, July 1st is when some players come out of contract, I'm not worried, plenty of time yet

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
yes you are the only one, everyone else on NSC is totally comfortable with where we are with regards to departures and arrivals, hope this helps

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's still June, even you know who is not officially a Palace player yet.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Now is not the time. Transfers happen later in the summer these days with players holding clubs to ransom.

Can I only judge the club on 31 August

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Call me impatient; but I'm getting slightly worried by the lack of signings so far. It's been a month and a half since the end of last season and we've sold two and bought two, and it's not exactly much of an improvement selling two of our best players.

If Gus and Tony don`t buck there ideas up we should demand they are replaced:fishing:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Yes. Yes you are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here