Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I the only one that thinks Kaz will have a breakout season?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I'm pretty certain it will be the same as previous seasons...

Flashes of brilliance, lots of falling over, lots of pace, getting knocked off the ball too often, the odd screamer from outside the box and the occasional moan up via Twitter.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
I have to say I thought he had a good game on Sunday.
Also, very impressed by the amount of tracking back he did for defensive duty.
He also joined up well with Bong and that has to be a good thing.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Why would this season be any different, has he downloaded a football brain matrix style?

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Lua Lua has been a fabulous player for us. Before his injury he ripped teams apart.

Since then the managers have been very fragile with him. Yet he often comes on and makes an impact. Getting stuck in going for goal, full of drive. Lovely step overs, beating players and a powerful shot.

A full on Lua Lua for 90 minutes game after game would make him a superstar.

Respect to the man!

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
He's been my favourite player for a few years and I'm always happy to see him on the team sheet. However whether it's through attitude, bad team planning or fitness, he's always been inconsistent. I tend to think he still needs to grow up a bit. I agree that he should have a much better season if he stays fit. He was played in exactly the right role last night and both he and March may be very important for our season. He will want to do well to get a new contract or new club for next year. I have a nagging feeling that even if he does very well he may move on next year.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
This is the funny thing with Kaz. He does his stupid stepovers which don't lead him anywhere and when he has to think about his options, he has no idea what planet he's on. But when he has to run on instinct he does things like his goal yesterday and his goal against Norwich, and the others.

It doesn't change my opinion, he's not good enough if we want to get promotion but if could be more instinctive he could be effective. He still excites people around me, unlike me they've not given up hope in him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bored of saying it... But last night again showed there are few players who can do what Kaz does. Very few wingers would've got a shot away let alone score from that position. Yes there are times his style doesn't suit - namely last night he checked back when put through and allowed 3 defenders to get back when most normal wingers would've taken the ball in stride and got round the back - but that's why he's unique. Can't believe anyone would even consider selling one of our few attacking fireworks...!

Last edited:

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Bored of saying it... But last night again showed there are few players who can do what Kaz does. Very few wingers would've got a shot away let alone score from that position. Yes there are times his style doesn't suit - namely last night he checked back when put through and allowed 3 defenders to get back when most normal wingers would've taken the ball in stride and got round he back - but that's why he's unique. Can't believe anyone would even consider selling one of our few attacking fireworks...!

Totally agree with the above , he has power , pace and a lot of talent , I think CH will bring the best out of him

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
its about time, I like Kaz, and there was something last night that looked a bit better in his play.
match winner last night could be the sign of better things to come from him

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
He had his best starting game that I can recall. Well done Kaz.
Indeed he did.........March however was soft, failed to use his pace, stopped every time he got the ball, lost the ball frequently and couldn't shoot on target to save his life......he will be going out on loan once we get a new winger I reckon.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Whilst one swallow does not make a summer, was indeed one of Kaz's best games in recent times. Keep it up #30!

kzz.JPG

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Kaz, to me, is one of very few players we have who has the ability to excite the fans. He was great last night and deserves praise for his performance, not the cynicism of some (very few) posters on this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here