Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am I real Albion fan

NN12 Seagull

Jan 3, 2010
Hello all, first time i have posted thread despite viewing NSC for many years. I do however wonder whether I can be considerd true Albion fan.

I left Sussex in early 70's (grew up in Burgess Hill).

I only go to Withdean for the big games as i begrudge the cost and time for such a poor experience, do intend however going far more regularly to Falmer.

Dont think we will be pushing for promotion next year, mid table at best

Dont have the real hatred for CP as used to like their kit in seventies (always wanted a subbuteo team in their colours) also whenever on tv on Big Match they always seemed to be involved in exciting games

I await the abuse and stand prepared to switch allegiance to Northampton Town or MK Dons if i cannot be accepted

In my defence Saturday niight is still determined by how well the albion do in the afternoon and I occasionally wear an albion shirt when walking the dog

AlbionKebabs

Sep 23, 2005
Hove innit, you mug.
Hello all, first time i have posted thread despite viewing NSC for many years. I do however wonder whether I can be considerd true Albion fan.

I left Sussex in early 70's (grew up in Burgess Hill).

I only go to Withdean for the big games as i begrudge the cost and time for such a poor experience, do intend however going far more regularly to Falmer.

Dont think we will be pushing for promotion next year, mid table at best

Dont have the real hatred for CP as used to like their kit in seventies (always wanted a subbuteo team in their colours) also whenever on tv on Big Match they always seemed to be involved in exciting games

I await the abuse and stand prepared to switch allegiance to Northampton Town or MK Dons if i cannot be accepted

In my defence Saturday niight is still determined by how well the albion do in the afternoon and I occasionally wear an albion shirt when walking the dog

scum.

NN12 Seagull

Jan 3, 2010
thanks for the nice welcome all. It was tongue in check suggesting switching allegiance. I am Albion through and through attending first game in late 60's but like many older supporters remember a time when Palace were not the main rival and watching the albion at the Goldstone was in front of a 20k plus crowd.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
thanks for the nice welcome all. It was tongue in check suggesting switching allegiance. I am Albion through and through attending first game in late 60's but like many older supporters remember a time when Palace were not the main rival and watching the albion at the Goldstone was in front of a 20k plus crowd.

We will soon see a 20k+ crowd at Falmer!! :clap2:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
same as chum :thumbsup:

i can remember not hating palace too.

made up for it since though :)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What made you decide to post a message? You are the second person who has been a long time 'voyeur' to do so today. Something in the air?

NN12 Seagull

Jan 3, 2010
its that message you get everytime you log in to NSC informing you have not yet posted, the guilt finally gets to you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here