Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Am I doI got wrong?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sorry, I'm in Jamaica for my sons wedding (he gets married Tuesday tomorrow I think!!!) and it's our annual holiday, I honestly don't remember coming on here when we got back to the hotel, in fact I don't remember getting back to the hotel!!
My head is pounding I'm still drunk and I feel sick....apart from that it's all good!!!

You didn't happen to go on the ticket site & book a block of 96 tickets for the Southend game earlier this morning, did you...?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Im drinking till the early hours of the morning every day at the moment!! Loving life and living the dream!! 😜👍😀😘😄😃 great win the other night :thumbsup:punk::flameboun:amex::albion2:

So the new job as a pilot flying night freight is going well then?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Nothing would surprise me, I have been reminded of some of my actions from last night and I have hotel staff walking past me and saying "yeah man yo da man" and many other things! I just tried to sip some water and it tastes horrible!
If I've got 96 tickets for tonight's game it's the least of my worries!!
Please do let me know the score :)

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Nothing would surprise me, I have been reminded of some of my actions from last night and I have hotel staff walking past me and saying "yeah man yo da man" and many other things! I just tried to sip some water and it tastes horrible!
If I've got 96 tickets for tonight's game it's the least of my worries!!
Please do let me know the score :)

we're 2-0 up at HT

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
we're 2-0 up at HT

Dammit, you spoke too soon.

FFS, Chicksen. Has anybody ever scored three own goals in a game before, or is this a new record?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Dammit, you spoke too soon.

FFS, Chicksen. Has anybody ever scored three own goals in a game before, or is this a new record?

i can't believe it. He just threw the game away; we had 3 points in the bag and he just tossed them. :nono:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
i can't believe it. He just threw the game away; we had 3 points in the bag and he just tossed them. :nono:

want to buy 96 tickets for the game against Southend for TOMORROW night?? :) they are going cheap, in fact very cheap!!
Regarding the drinking I have to do it all again tonight, it's the "stag" night in a few hours then the wedding tomorrow! Hangover again tomorrow I fear :(

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I'm back from the shag do, son getting pissed tomorrow's we've won a great night and all is well, happy days nite nite xx

Slightly tame post today....was looking forward to another series of garbled (but amusing) ones. Have 'Shag Do's' now descended into just regular Friday Pizz ups, has normality raised its vulgar head? Anyway regards to the newly pissed couple may sobriety never darken their door.

ps. It's raining here!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here