Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

alot of brightonfans during the Euro cup

Scandinavianseagulls25

Nov 27, 2003
I saw 5-6 brighton fans the day sweden won against bulgaria with 5-0 :)

and one on the train back home from Porto to Lissabon after the italy game!

anyone remember me, I just said seagulls at the stadium against bulgaria and on the train, didn´t chat with them....

I did take a photo me standing front of a seagulls flag, will put it here tonight.

I also did meet Wenger on the airport 5july in lissabon and peter forsberg (best hockey player in the world) nice group photo :)

Last edited:

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
my ex and son live in halmstad now

so i go to sweden quite alot

was just wondering why the hell you support brighton, you got a swedish team too? i know a few aik and gothenburg fans ( the black army and blue angels i do believe)

Scandinavianseagulls25

Nov 27, 2003
don´t like the big teams and Brighton has got great fans :)
dont´support any other teams than Brighton..... only the national football team (sweden) and brighton :)

started suport them around 97-98 when i played a computer game.. premier manager... think i was 13

check out www.scandinavianseagulls.com :clap:

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
i always think that patrick's (that is your name i think) site is one fantastic advertisement for international seagulls! provincial club my arse!

Scandinavianseagulls25

Nov 27, 2003
jeppz, that´s my name, it was my site, another swedish guy that lives in brighton now has been writing on it the last season because I was away traveling......

Scandinavianseagulls25

Nov 27, 2003
nope, only watch the big games in the pub.....but I guess i will come over this season and watch brighton vs Notthingham or nottingham vs Brighton, my best friend is a forestsuporter.... or maybe when we play against a london team so it´s easy to get tickets...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I have met Charlie (who is living in Brighton at the moment) and Bosjo (who stayed at our house for the Bradford match)

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
I met loads of Scandanavian fans out in Portugal who knew all about the Albion through Fans Utd. Brondby fans are good lads. Met them all after the Italy game.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
In Ericeira there were quite a lot of Albion fans and also a whole group of Dutch fans (from Arnhem) who all knew of the Albion.

I had my picture taken with one of the Dutch fans and it is hysterical because the man is massive.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dawsey said:
Anyway it can be translated?

There is a bit in English if you click the menu on the left

Scandinavianseagulls25

Nov 27, 2003
here is the picture! Me on rossio square 3hr before kick off against bulgaria.

brighton.jpg

me behind the dark :)

patrik.jpg

Last edited:

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
:clap: :clap: :clap:

f***ing provincial club. My arse. International more like!

Nice picuture Scandinavianseagulls25. Will have a look at your site later. After another couple :drink: i might even attempt a translation:lolol:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Hey, he's not the only fan who's completely from outside the UK....

Theres both me and Liam here who aren't from Brighton, or anywhere near.....

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
That's a cool pic. It is always interesting to hear how people from overseas end up supporting a club like Brighton!

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I was stood next to 2 Swedish fans during our game with Croatia,and when we were giving it all during our National Anthem before the game I lookerd at the Swedish lads and they were singing there hearts out to it!!:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here