Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Allesandro Del Piero

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
One of my all time favourite footballers was in Brighton this week apparently!

De Zerbi took time out from coaching the Albion to put on a big talk for a load of aspiring Italian coaching students from Coverciano which included a number of 90’s/00’s footballers like Cristian Ledesma, Ibrahim Ba, Andrea Dossena and Del Piero.

Maybe not a big deal for most but for fans like me who grew up on Football Italia and Serie A, the fact that our Brighton manager is putting on a lecture like this is very exciting!

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
f***ing loved Del Piero. Had his name on the back of a Juve shirt when I was 8 or 9. Football Italia with Jimbo was solely responsible for him, Zidane, Montella and Totti being my idols as a kid.
We all love a bit of totti ???

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
f***ing loved Del Piero. Had his name on the back of a Juve shirt when I was 8 or 9. Football Italia with Jimbo was solely responsible for him, Zidane, Montella and Totti being my idols as a kid.
Watched the Totti documentry on Netflix really good. Also if you dont mind watching a film with subtitles the devine ponytail is a giod watch, all about Roberto Baggio. This is a film not a Documentry

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here