stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
image.jpg

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Here's another version of my team - although I don't like the restrictions that footballformations puts on the formations you can play with.

130314183815.png

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
What happens now [MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION] ?

I've been giving the people who haven't posted their final team/formation time to post it. However, I will send them all a PM in a second. If they still haven't picked in a few hours I'll have to do it for them and will just have to get on with the voting.

I'll write down the categories/awards so you can have a look through and figure out who you want to votes for.

All categories must be filled in and votes PM'ed to me. Votes posted to this thread will NOT be counted.

Only managers from the draft can vote. I'll be looking at a way of changing this for future drafts but we'll keep it simple for now.

The categories will be.

Best Defence

GK, CB's, FB's and DM's all count towards the best defence. You vote for your top 3 (1st, 2nd, 3rd). You can not vote for yourself.

3rd:
2nd:
1st:

Best Midfield

DM's, CM's, Wingers, AM's all count towards the best Midfield. You vote for your top 3. You can not vote for yourself.

3rd:
2nd:
1st:

Best Attack

Winger, AM's and Strikers all count toward the best Attack. Same as the previous two categories. Vote for your top 3 (1st, 2nd, 3rd) You can not vote for yourself.

3rd:
2nd:
1st:

Most Ballanced

The team that maybe didn't have a stand-out player, but also didn't have a weak link. Same as the other categories, vote for your top 3, can't vote for yourself.

3rd:
2nd:
1st:

Best Team

The BIG one. You must rank/vote on all of the teams (not including your own.) from 10th to 1st. Best team in first, weakest in 10th.

You can chose what you consider most important. Whether it's the team you'd least like to face, or the most exciting to watch. Votes will be added up and whoever gets the most points is crowned "All-Time BHAFC Draft Champion."

10th:
9th:
8th:
7th:
6th:
5th:
4th:
3rd:
2nd:
1st:

We'll open the voting at 8:30PM, giving the other teams just over 4 hours to post their squad. I shall drop them a message now.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
[MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION] All sounds good. Maybe for future ones it could be done NSC poll style where everyone can vote. I see there has been a large interest in this from non players.

Btw I want to play the next one definitely!

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
[MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION] Also, can there be a new post with all the teams in it?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
[MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION]
There seems to be a lot of interest in the draft judging by over 10,000 views so I really think there should be the opportunity for NSC as a whole to also get involved as well as your suggestion, maybe just a poll for the best team or something

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
[MENTION=15934]Rohana[/MENTION]
There seems to be a lot of interest in the draft judging by over 10,000 views so I really think there should be the opportunity for NSC as a whole to also get involved as well as your suggestion, maybe just a poll for the best team or something

I'd agree, maybe a separate poll for best team that everyone can vote on, would make it more exciting.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Could be on to win a winner you two. Have the managers vote for the best subcategories and a whole forum poll for the best team.

I'll try and find if there's a way to hide the votes, so I can reveal them slowly, building suspense.

MBH and Moggy have two and half hours left, so if anybody else has any ideas feel free to pitch them in the next couple of hours.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Could be on to win a winner you two. Have the managers vote for the best subcategories and a whole forum poll for the best team.

I'll try and find if there's a way to hide the votes, so I can reveal them slowly, building suspense.

MBH and Moggy have two and half hours left, so if anybody else has any ideas feel free to pitch them in the next couple of hours.

Rohana,

I posted my formation in text format but I'm unable to have time to do it professionally like you guys.
I'm off in a min for the weekend so could you or someone else please do my team like you guys, much appreciated.
Sorry, but not got the time now

------------------------------------corrigan

-------------------------- Iovan. Ingimarsson. Dublin

--------------------- Chamberlain. Sayer. Mc,Nab. Noone

-----------------------------------Saunders

----------------------------Gotsmanov Robinson

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Rohana,

I posted my formation in text format but I'm unable to have time to do it professionally like you guys.
I'm off in a min for the weekend so could you or someone else please do my team like you guys, much appreciated.
Sorry, but not got the time now

------------------------------------corrigan

-------------------------- Iovan. Ingimarsson. Dublin

--------------------- Chamberlain. Sayer. Mc,Nab. Noone

-----------------------------------Saunders

----------------------------Gotsmanov Robinson

Fair play, will do mate.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea

All categories must be filled in and votes PM'ed to me. Votes posted to this thread will NOT be counted. The votes will be closed at 00:01 on Tuesday 18th March.

Only managers from the draft can vote in these categories. The best team vote will be a public poll started this weekend (probably when I shake off my Bolton away hangover :p.)

The categories for this part of the draft are:

Best Defence

GK, CB's, FB's and DM's all count towards the best defence. You vote for your top 3 (1st, 2nd, 3rd). You can not vote for yourself.

3rd:
2nd:
1st:

Best Midfield

DM's, CM's, Wingers, AM's all count towards the best Midfield. You vote for your top 3. You can not vote for yourself.

3rd:
2nd:
1st:

Best Attack

Winger, AM's and Strikers all count toward the best Attack. Same as the previous two categories. Vote for your top 3 (1st, 2nd, 3rd) You can not vote for yourself.

3rd:
2nd:
1st:

Most Ballanced

The team that maybe didn't have a stand-out player, but also didn't have a weak link. Same as the other categories, vote for your top 3, can't vote for yourself.

3rd:
2nd:
1st:

The Teams

[MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION]

33l2i6d.png

[MENTION=22841]stripeyshark[/MENTION]

130314174406.png

[MENTION=1958]Gazwag[/MENTION]

abGxO9Tao7.jpg

[MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION]

EXPe0Uc.jpg