Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] All time 11 according to AI

NorthStandSeagull

Apr 20, 2013
Hove
Thought I’d ask AI to name its all time first 11. Erm……Thoughts?!

IMG_7101.jpeg

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
I’ve suddenly become a lot less concerned about the threat of AI.
Doesn’t even include our greatest player of the past , Mark Lawrenson.
Plus I loved Tony Towner, but best left midfielder ever!
Lawrensen has to be one of the CBs & although nice to see Tiger on the list surely Solly or Knockheart. As for Mullery, only ever our manager and Wilkins, really!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Steve Penney is not a left back. Mullery never played for us, and Kuipers is not in the top ten best goalkeepers, never mind the best
You take that back! Kuipers was a legend and brilliant goalkeeper and I will have not a bad word said against him (I do concede not the best though)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
:lolol: this is one of those "hallucinations" that its prone to.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Rather proves my point on the other thread - if you put crap into AI you will get crap out. Someone, somewhere will believe that this is the correct answer though, that is what is scary.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Without
Rather proves my point on the other thread - if you put crap into AI you will get crap out. Someone, somewhere will believe that this is the correct answer though, that is what is scary.
Maybe or maybe not, but I don't want to waste too much time going over old ground, but there's really no such thing as "Asking AI".

There are numerous AI models in existence - which one was asked. What LLMs was it trained on? What dataset does it have access to? GPT-3, for example, doesn't "know" anything beyond about September 2021.

But, beyond that, how was it asked?

This is an interesting article about the, perhaps temporary, profession of "Prompt Engineer" - https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7e...s-a-job-which-may-or-may-not-exist?ref=refind

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here