Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All tickets available.

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
I queued at the shop today from 10.45 till 6.55 when I finally got my tickets. Was talking to the steward there and he said that ALL priced tickets were still available despite whats been written on here. Sure enough everyone around me were still buying any ticket they wanted as I left the shop.
Apparently they did run out of £46 tickets at Withdean for a while but a load from the shop allocation were transferred over. Was told there will be plenty of tickets going on sale tomorrow.
Dont know where a lot of the information on this site earlier came from but much of it was wrong.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Gullet said:
I queued at the shop today from 10.45 till 6.55 when I finally got my tickets. Was talking to the steward there and he said that ALL priced tickets were still available despite whats been written on here. Sure enough everyone around me were still buying any ticket they wanted as I left the shop.
Apparently they did run out of £46 tickets at Withdean for a while but a load from the shop allocation were transferred over. Was told there will be plenty of tickets going on sale tomorrow.
Dont know where a lot of the information on this site earlier came from but much of it was wrong.

Most of the information came from the club website :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
But the OFFICIAL Site says the £46 and £40 tickets have sold out....

But then again, it is the official site :jester:

May 21, 2004
good grief, I was about 5 minutes from getting on a train from Kensington to Brighton today, I would have been bloody pissed off if I had and this kind of info came out later.:angry:

Nov 3, 2003
i understand at around 5pm today a mate told me that only the £32 and £24 tickets were available for sale and that the 2 top prices ones had long sold out

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Jesus Christ if the Official site can't get it right what hope have we got? When I got my £46 tickets there were about 150 people behind me and we still had one side of the ground to sell out. I can tell you now that site statement is NOT true at all. What a f***ing balls up.
:angry: :angry:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Enough is enough.

WTF are the club playing at saying tickets have sold out yet actually they are still being solved as proven by Gullet.

I reckon if an audit took place heads would roll over this fiasco.

Come on Perry - statement please :angry: :angry: :angry:

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Was anyone on this site, or do you know anyone who was still in the queue at 7pm at the club shop and bought tickets in the two highest priced bands. Come on here and back me up.
What the f*** was going on today. It's unbelievable.:nono: :nono:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Beach Hut said:
Enough is enough.

WTF are the club playing at saying tickets have sold out yet actually they are still being solved as proven by Gullet.

I reckon if an audit took place heads would roll over this fiasco.

Come on Perry - statement please :angry: :angry: :angry:

I want to know where all the top seats have gone ? Nobody has posted that they have got a £46 seat along the side in the middle.

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Ernest said:
I want to know where all the top seats have gone ? Nobody has posted that they have got a £46 seat along the side in the middle.
My seat is behind the goal a little way in from the corner flag. Are you suggesting that all the other top price seats are being reserved for dignitaries of the club?
They'd better bloody not be!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Gullet said:
My seat is behind the goal a little way in from the corner flag. Are you suggesting that all the other top price seats are being reserved for dignitaries of the club?
They'd better bloody not be!!!

If you class the Coach Society at dignatories then yes I am afraid

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Eastleigh Seagull said:
At 5 at Withdean they were only selling 32 and 24 plus one or two individual 40 seats. Stewards insisted there was nothing else left.

But Gullet bought these at the shop - the evidence is damning.

Let's have a club statement please

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here