Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All the zamoraobsessed fans finally quiet

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
If he's one of your pupils I hope that you're not an English teacher.

I'm not a teacher (could never cope being around students for that many hours) but I'm certain a majority of our year 7's know the difference between our and are, by the time they reach 14 they should be ashamed of themselves if they don't.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm not a teacher (could never cope being around students for that many hours) but I'm certain a majority of our year 7's know the difference between our and are, by the time they reach 14 they should be ashamed of themselves if they don't.
Very true. Most of the 8 and 9 year olds in my lad's class would get that right.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
You're a new user, you've made 14 posts, 8 of which have been to start threads. Please relax, slow down and contribute to threads that others have started before starting too many of your own. This is a community, not a vehicle for you to be a mouthy s.o.b. - don't get a reputation for being one. I know you're 14, so please take this advice in the spirit that is intended - to help you settle into a community and not be thought of as a bit of a dickhead.

EDIT: Guys, I see below that some people think he's Palace. I'm 99.9% certain he isn't - he's almost certainly a 14-year old BHAFC fan; please cut him a little slack - providing [MENTION=34100]bhafcforever[/MENTION] learns the lesson, obviously!

As this thread has now descended into a grammar/spelling thread, should 'gullable' be spelt with an 'a' or an 'i' ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thread ended
Who the **** are you?

EDIT - just seen Goldstone's post re the OP's credentials.

As others have said, none of us thought he'd get 20 goals, he's scored more this season than in any of his last 6 seasons, despite sub appearances and being older. He's done just grand and will have also helped with team spirit.

Last edited:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
As this thread has now descended into a grammar/spelling thread, should 'gullable' be spelt with an 'a' or an 'i' ?

Possible, but imo extremely unlikely. If he's Palace he won't be able to resist and truth will out eventually. If, however, he is, as I really believe, simply a 14-year old Albion fan, he deserves a break. C'mon, it costs nothing to give him the benefit of what very little doubt there is.

Possible, but imo extremely unlikely. If he's Palace he won't be able to resist and truth will out eventually. If, however, he is, as I really believe, simply a 14-year old Albion fan, he deserves a break. C'mon, it costs nothing to give him the benefit of what very little doubt there is.

If you could remove his thread starting abilities, then that would be a good start.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
If you could remove his thread starting abilities, then that would be a good start.

I can't - that's above my pay grade. Dunno if Admins can? Anyway, if he's an Albion fan, I wouldn't really want to unless he didn't listen to the advice given...in which case I could ban him completely if he persisted in starting threads of little to no value....

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Sounds like we won't see him play again :-(

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I said when Zamora came back that if he only scored one goal it would be worth it. He has done way more than that and I still think he could make a further valuable contribution at some point this season. The goal v Leeds will stay in my mind for a long long time.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Just him signing lifted everything. I am of an age when just seeing him warm up wearing blue and white stripes again was worth it. He hasn't just scored a few goals, every one of them was vital, point winning and we would not be 3rd in the league without him. I hope to see him again in the team or if he doesn't make it back waving from the top of an open air bus

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here