All that's happened since Boxing Day.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
There is a report on the Yeovil match in your local (Argus) newspaper.In the first paragraph the reporter refers to "all that's happened to the Albion since Boxing Day".Somebody please enlighten me as to what has happened since Boxing Day.Living in the North,I am unaware of any major occurence.
By the way;I'm astonished at calls for Wilkins to go:I thought he seemed to be doing rather a good job and it's still early days in his tenure.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We've lost two away matches.

Bas Savage has walked away from the club, to seek pastures new.

Matt Richards has gone back to Ipswich, and straight into their first team squad [which is a worry.]

O'Callaghan gave a spiteful interview to the media after the Millwall game, basically stating that the contract situation at the club was a shambles, no-one knew what their future was, and he would not be back in the New Year.

Dean Hammond is apparently now rubbish.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
And just to be clearer, I was summarising the main moans. Didn't feel the need to add my own personal slant, which is that Bas turned out to be a STUPID, GREEDY KNOB [who will regret his decision more than we will in the long run], that George O'C has an ego the size of a small african nation, and that the Hammond snipers are possible the most stupid of all the stupid groups of stupid people ever to 'support' the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports