Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All packed

galebs

Jan 28, 2008
Bexhill
All packed , pain killers , maleria tabs ,steel toe-capped boots, wet weather gear. stab vest , attack alarm , think i got it all covered . South Africa here i come .:wave:

PS can anybody lend me an SLR :shrug:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Why you taking malaria tablets?! Doctor that did my jabs and pharamist said not needed?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Definately dont need Malaria tablets just for SA at this time of year - all they will do is make you feel ill.

Also suggest ear plugs for the Vuvuzelas as they are VERY loud. Use wet weather gear if you are sitting in front of anyone with a Vuvuzela as you may end up drenched in dribble.

Have fun!!

galebs

Jan 28, 2008
Bexhill
Why you taking malaria tablets?! Doctor that did my jabs and pharamist said not needed?

We are off up to Kruger for a few days and Doc,s recomended Malarone . Take 1 day before and up to a week after . My bloody Dr even said about a bird flu jab but didnt fancy that as i am not week and infirm :drool:. Well not yet any how.

Where you staying Springal ? We are doing the travel round thing staying in hostels and with mate's !:thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
All packed , pain killers , maleria tabs ,steel toe-capped boots, wet weather gear. stab vest , attack alarm , think i got it all covered . South Africa here i come .:wave:

PS can anybody lend me an SLR :shrug:

Got your health (and Life) insurance organised ? Good luck and enjoy, have a safe journey.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Enjoy it people - WE STILL BELIEVE :)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We are off up to Kruger for a few days and Doc,s recomended Malarone . Take 1 day before and up to a week after . My bloody Dr even said about a bird flu jab but didnt fancy that as i am not week and infirm :drool:. Well not yet any how.

Where you staying Springal ? We are doing the travel round thing staying in hostels and with mate's !:thumbsup:

Ah yea good shout then if you're doing Kruger! I had swine flu, just cos its free so might as well!

Off 21st-29th, Port Elizabeth and Jo'burg, doing both England games, and some other games in Jo'burg while I'm there, looking forwards to it - safe trip!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Have a great time hon; & get yourself some ear-defenders for those unmentionable monstrosities (whose national use seems to be enforced through Statutory Law).

Oh, & enjoy watching some great footie - even if it is played by the those who inherited the beautiful game from you-know-who. :thumbsup:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
i will be there this time next week and cant wait

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here