Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] All Or Nothing- Arsenal - Amazon Prime

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Have watched the other All Or Nothing offerings featuring Man City, Sunderland, Spurs and even Palace but for me the Arsenal one is the best one so far and I’m only two episodes in !

Arteta comes across really well and the episodes so far give a great insight as to what happens behinds the scenes as a football manager - a good honest account.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Have watched the other All Or Nothing offerings featuring Man City, Sunderland, Spurs and even Palace but for me the Arsenal one is the best one so far and I’m only two episodes in !

Arteta comes across really well and the episodes so far give a great insight as to what happens behinds the scenes as a football manager - a good honest account.

I have been watching this tonight. It is far better than the other all or nothings which tend to hero worship someone and paper over the bad stuff. This feels more like the sunderland programme which was warts and all.

Arteta is an impressive bloke but I swear Ben White rolls his eyes at him - see the bit where arteta mentions phone numbers and compares to patterns of play when they are in the canteen.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It literally made me laugh out loud when Arteta had that whiteboard up in front of the squad, where he manically drew his totally incomprehensible "emotional journey" in the form of diagrams and LOTS OF WORDS underlined.

All it needed from one of the players was a "Tim from The Office" sideways glance at the camera, and I'd have been on the floor.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
On the touch line Arteta often looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights, but in this series he comes across as a very astute coach and a pretty decent man manager.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Could not give a flying **** about anything Arsenal...Albion through and through me!...going of in a big sulk to find some footage, albeit very rare, of the mighty Albion scoring a goal!!

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
As I walked from the tram to Manchester Picadilly I couldn't help notice the number of billboards advertising this. Seemed like money well spent

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Binge watched this last night to end of episode 4.

I like Arteta's bizarre team talks and his humanity. Certainly a new level of respect for him from me.

That dressing room though. Doesn't seem to have a single leader in it. Saka and Smith-Rowe wouldn't say boo to a goose, Tierney is missing Motherwell and Nuno Taveres seems to have genuine issues. Ramsdale is mad like all keepers are mad, but the one guy who should pull it all together is playing badly and going AWOL. Maybe they've edited it to be that way but it looks like a bunch of sensitive flowers while our erstwhile CB doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the box.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

I like Arteta's bizarre team talks and his humanity. Certainly a new level of respect for him from me.

That dressing room though. Doesn't seem to have a single leader in it. Saka and Smith-Rowe wouldn't say boo to a goose, Tierney is missing Motherwell and Nuno Taveres seems to have genuine issues. Ramsdale is mad like all keepers are mad, but the one guy who should pull it all together is playing badly and going AWOL. Maybe they've edited it to be that way but it looks like a bunch of sensitive flowers while our erstwhile CB doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the box.

Spot on. Interesting insight with a few odd back room characters on show one of which seems to have a full time job consoling those red carded. Can’t help but like Granite Xhaka. White just stares gormlessly and Saka giggles.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I'm fearful we're slowly heading in the same direction. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here