Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

all inclusive holidays....late deals

magicman555

Aug 27, 2008
hi all.

just wonderd what people know about getting late deals on all inclusive holidays. where the best places are to look, internet / ceefax / shop windows??

looking to go away last week of august.

thanks.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Mrs Surrey Jim and I went to Egypt in January withmonarch. Booked holiday a week before travel. We got 10 days AI in 4* Hilton for £399 each. They try and bump up prices with meals on flight/ low baggage limit etc overall was really good value and we would recommend.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Its difficult time of the year for cheap last minutes. I would have thought with the poor weather over the last few weeks, and the outlook is not to good. I would think they would be flooded with people looking to get away,also its coming to the start of the summer holidays for schools, you would need to get away with in the next few weeks. I booked my holiday in February for the summer, I looked today and its gone up by £300, so no late deal there.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Egypt seems pretty good but do check what is free and what isn't, like what time the bars become payable is a good start.

I thought some of the British people where we stayed were a disgrace, would order 3 lunches and just eat one etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here