Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

persian_pooya

Jul 23, 2018
Atlanta, GA, USA
I've gotten just about sick of the disrespect Leicester City fans have been giving my countryman Jahanbakhsh, while on the opposite side people's views here have been respectful and positive. Who do they think they are? They had one amazing season followed by disarray and now they think they're freakin Real Madrid. Another reason I'm wanting Alireza to join Brighton and not Leicester, is because I would not be surprised at all if Brighton finish in the top half of the table while Leicester struggle with relegation this season!

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
I don't want to start a thread specifically for this, so I'll just post it here. I was looking at the site rank for NSC and noticed that the most popular search terms which lead to the site only have 'north stand chat' and 'the big board' as third and fourth...

View attachment 99013

My grandad is the only person I have ever known to use the phrase daft apeth and he's been dead for 30 years. Skate vagina he never said.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
It’s fact I’m afraid, he was in Lancing before 10am this morning. Mock all you like, it is fact.

And it is fact that a deal had been negotiated for LD. If he has since used that to leverage a better wage then so be it, but those are the facts. Not seeking publicity. Just trying to share what I hear.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It’s fact I’m afraid, he was in Lancing before 10am this morning. Mock all you like, it is fact.

And it is fact that a deal had been negotiated for LD. If he has since used that to leverage a better wage then so be it, but those are the facts. Not seeking publicity. Just trying to share what I hear.

???

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

So, just to be clear....it’s either a FACT, or something you’ve HEARD.

If it’s a FACT, you’ll be able to provide the source.

albionite

May 20, 2009

How can it be a fact if it’s only what you hear ?

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
10.39am #Aliisafox
By all his tweeting yesterday it’s was obvious he was chancing his arm for a better deal. Maybe He is a poker player too but Tony should pull the plug on this deal. Not many players actually play for the shirt but Ali has done this before! Let Leicester pay over the odds for him and we move on!

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I have two very privileged, but completely unrelated sources. Only if I ever hear from these two unrelated privileged sources to hear the same thing, within 48 hours of each other, do I ever conclude that it must be solid enough to stand up to any scrutiny. I honestly have no problem if you think it’s bluster. I just happen to be fortunate enough to have two very very reliable routes.

If you’ve ever read in depth about the world of football deals, it is beyond murky, this crazy shit really does happen, daily.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
10.39am #Aliisafox
By all his tweeting yesterday it’s was obvious he was chancing his arm for a better deal. Maybe He is a poker player too but Tony should pull the plug on this deal. Not many players actually play for the shirt but Ali has done this before! Let Leicester pay over the odds for him and we move on!

Starting to feel the same way.

I'm already hoping for a plan B player to come through all this smoke and mirrors bollocks.

Losing interest, even stopped trying to pronounce his name. It's over.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

So despite the fact he's spent most of the last few days sharing his every movement on social media Jahankakhsh picks today to go off the grid and not mention his flight/eurostar journey to the UK from Paris?

Seeing as Lewis Dunk is pretty much our star player I am fairly certain that if he had leveraged a better wage and signed a new deal the club would have had that news out straight away, it would have been one of the biggest deals of the summer for us. There is no way they are sitting on that news.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Starting to feel the same way.

I'm already hoping for a plan B player to come through all this smoke and mirrors bollocks.

Losing interest, even stopped trying to pronounce his name. It's over.

Can't help feeling the same. Last time he did this to us we switched tack and signed the next Championship player of the season. Don't mind either way now, how this one plays out.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Why do people get so quick to criticise others on here for sharing information? I remember when seagullwedgee was one of the very few on here that called stuff before it was known, yet is criticised for one thing that was wrong?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here