Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alireza Jahanbakhsh 1.4million

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Watford are poised to sign Netherlands winger Steven Berghuis, 23, from AZ for £3.5m. (Guardian)

Could this mean AZ will up their interest and finally end this thread?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I definitely think he will stay in Holland and probably remain at NEC who might enjoy a good season next year. Good luck to them

The confirmed transfer value gives NEC credit-worthiness to get in new players to stay up in the top flight. Player would be taking an inordinate risk going to the Albion. Never was a rational choice for him.

He may stay at NEC until an ostensibly much larger club makes a bid. At the moment his chances of European football are much better for NEC than the Albion. I could possibly see him signing for Sunderland or Southampton? Should be good enough for Sunderland, not so sure about Southampton?
Ramblings of a mad man.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I was in Brighton earlier searching for a wifi network and found this so he must be signing:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437145349.400395.jpg

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
He's just waiting for us to announce our two Premier league signings and then he'll put pen to paper.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'd suggest himself and his agent are nowhere near tying a deal up, hence he remains in situ. But I can't see his agent missing out on a slice of a transfer fee!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can we ban anyone bumping this thread pls mods? :thumbsup:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Indeed. A much more relevant and interesting thread than a number of the others on NSC.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Iranian - wages possibly ?
murphy - bid refused , no new bid
marshall - bid refused , no new bid

Hope we have other targets

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here