Alireza Jahanbakhsh 1.4million

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
It's the same as all the crap twitter feeds. Throw enough shit some will stick. Sure they spout all sorts, at sometime law of averages they have to be right.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
so this has died a death then has it ?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
so this has died a death then has it ?

Imminent... in the Albion player acquisition meaning of the word, i.e. we're being used to hike up the price to a rival bidder, who later signs the player because we take far too long to get our act together...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Imminent... in the Albion player acquisition meaning of the word, i.e. we're being used to hike up the price to a rival bidder, who later signs the player because we take far too long to get our act together...

Just as a matter of interest are you privvy to what's going on behind the scenes re your comment over 'we take far too long to get our act together'

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's important to realise that most of these Twitter feeds are merely regurgitations of an original and often unreliable source.

It is best to look out for what Sky and the BBC are saying. Generally Andy Naylor is pretty good, although often behind the likes of Peter O'Rourke.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's important to realise that most of these Twitter feeds are merely regurgitations of an original and often unreliable source.

It is best to look out for what Sky and the BBC are saying. Generally Andy Naylor is pretty good, although often behind the likes of Peter O'Rourke.
The BBC haven't said ANYTHING since Casper and Calde signed new contracts, over a month ago!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
It's good to hear this from someone who is ITD

CH always conducts transfer business behind the scenes with nothink leaking if he can possibly help it. When he was after Nathan Redmond everyone in the press was reporting that Norwich were Nathan's 3rd choice behind Everton and Swansea and he nipped in ahead of both of them and signed him for Norwich.

During that transfer Nathan was supposed to go and see round the facilities at Norwich on the Tuesday and to be shown round Swansea on the Wednesday and Everton on the Thursday but by the end of the Tuesday he had been convinced by CH to sign for Norwich and he didnt even go to Swansea or Everton. So I wouldnt underestimate our negotiating skills in the transfer market.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
CH always conducts transfer business behind the scenes with nothink leaking if he can possibly help it. When he was after Nathan Redmond everyone in the press was reporting that Norwich were Nathan's 3rd choice behind Everton and Swansea and he nipped in ahead of both of them and signed him for Norwich.

During that transfer Nathan was supposed to go and see round the facilities at Norwich on the Tuesday and to be shown round Swansea on the Wednesday and Everton on the Thursday but by the end of the Tuesday he had been convinced by CH to sign for Norwich and he didnt even go to Swansea or Everton. So I wouldnt underestimate our negotiating skills in the transfer market.

To counter your positive view - I give you last summer as an alternative, that wasn't quite as success.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Just as a matter of interest are you privvy to what's going on behind the scenes re your comment over 'we take far too long to get our act together'

See last summer...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports